NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
MTV did this show about how at the beginning of Hail Mary it sounded like Pac said "Suge Shot Me" but I think it really was no one can stop me.

The Anigma

Reaction score
it's crazy because if you listen to the album differently (blasting through speakers, headphones, etc.) or if you lower the bass or treble you can hear shit at least I do maybe I'm a bit crazy lol
I thought it said Should of shot me like they should have shot/killed him the first time...

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol I know I'm a bit off I'm actually listening to the cd now (hail mary) btw wtf was the song hail mary about anyway...? cause it ain't no religious song...

Mr. Mat

that song was the death of 2pac & the birth of makaveil that's why he made it & called it hail mary

btw:i love the pac line-5 shots couldnt drop me i took it & smileed

The Anigma

Reaction score
accidentally deleted post meant to edit sorry about that mat lol...

hit'em up was vicious though and if you listen to Makaveli he doesn't even mention Biggie at all...he talks about his enemies and gets at...Puffy, Jay, Mobb Deep, Haitian Jack, King Tut, Stretch...but not biggie ever...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't believe Pac dissed Xzibit I think it was one of the Outlawz...anyway I think that Pac realized that Biggie had nothing to do with him getting shot the first time that's why I think he didn't mention Biggie throughout that whole album...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Truthfully, I think they squashed the beef they had...maybe that's why Suge offered Biggie a deal with DR...but Biggie didn't want to leave because of Puffy and his dirty business he was running at the time...or at least people say he was/is dealing with the Black Mafia at the time...don't know if it's true just what people say...

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^exactly...because their bosses were some money-hungry assholes...

Mr. Mat

^true anigma & also suge was a blood & also had crooked cops on his payrole