NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I remember on one of the tracks, can't recall which one though, that puffy was on making threats to someone. I'm guessing that was Suge.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Puff always reminded me of the guy in a fight who talks shit when he standing behind another guy. Talks shit once the fight is broken up, "oooohhh your so lucky" "I was about to kick your ass" or like he wouldnt fight his own battles. I dont know thats just always been my perception of Puff.

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^agree and I also see him as a rich asshole...who don't care about anyone but himself and everytime he talks it sounds like a bunch of lies and bullshit...just the way I feel about him...I never liked him...

Defiant One

Reaction score
He dont write his own rhymes, changed his name like 5 billion times, he is a rich asshole, made Da Band walk to Queens to get him a sugar cookie WAIT That was Chappelle's Show, he made them milk a Cambodian immigrant for breast milk, WAIT DAMN STILL Chappelle's Show, He made them walk to Queens for something....... Cheescake I knew id remember. As far as im concerned the only smart things he did was sign Biggie and bang J-LO other than that eh

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
who is that with Suge on stage I can't recognize him...

that guy with suge is singer danny boy

Defiant One
He dont write his own rhymes, changed his name like 5 billion times, he is a rich asshole, made Da Band walk to Queens to get him a sugar cookie WAIT That was Chappelle's Show, he made them milk a Cambodian immigrant for breast milk, WAIT DAMN STILL Chappelle's Show, He made them walk to Queens for something....... Cheescake I knew id remember. As far as im concerned the only smart things he did was sign Biggie and bang J-LO other

lol def breast milk come out to playay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's a good ass sugar cookie

The Anigma

Reaction score
oh, alright thanks mat I never knew who that was.

Defiant, you hit the nail right on the head...I would never walk to Queens to get that asshole a fuckin cheesecake!.....but I would've signed biggie and def. had J-lo lol have to give him an ounce of credit for those two things...but I still hate him...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Mat lol ^^^^" thats 100% cambodian yo" "who are the five greatest rappers of all time .... think about Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan because I spit hot fire" sorry had to be said

true story Anigma

The Anigma

Reaction score
making the band was an entertaining show lol whatever happened to Babs and Ness? Oh! that's right they're signed to Bad Boy which means we'll never hear from them again...that chick...the singer was fine too by the way...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Sara Stokes eh banging body but her face was eh Chopper signed to Cash Money, Babs and Ness will probaly be dropped

Mr. Mat

i got some good news & some bad news the bad news is i'm shutting the studio down yo the good news i saved a whole lot of money on my car insurance

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^lol that whole show puffy was an asshole to them...wtf did half the shit they did have to do with being a rap group...?

Defiant One

Reaction score
He said walking to Queens made them have respect for rap???.......yea He shut down that damn studio so freaking often its a wonder that actually had a cd

The Anigma

Reaction score
You can't make a successful rap group when the members don't get along...seems he doesn't care about a successful group since there's going to be a new season...either way puffy makes money...he'll make money from the show...and if they're a successful group he'll make even more money...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it's an R&B group a male one though I believe