NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

i think he would have been like jay he left but it pulled him back in so pac would see what's happening to rap & come back with a vengeance & lyrically murder all the mc's today if u can call them mc's

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol no I can't call any of them mc's their all boring on the mic and bring nothing new Pac made a song for his mom when every other rapper was talking all gangster...we need another person like that in the rap game...someone who sets trends and not ride the wave of what's considered "gangsta" or "hot"...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I agree completley if more rappers did their own thing like and didnt ride everyone elses dicks, then the game as a whole would be alot better. Thats why everyone feels rap is dead, cuz creativity is dead.

The Anigma

Reaction score
everyone talks the same shit and are afraid to change or evolve...I'm a major hip hop fan but at the same time I listen to rock mostly older stuff as well so when hip hop gets boring or whatever I just resort back to rock or listen to some old cd's and it really gets me sick when I see these little fucks singing...walk it out, 2 step, that party like a rockstar shit...it's all ridiculous right now...

Mr. Mat

cant these young rappers do what outkast did & find thre own style in steead
of copy old rappers style that's why new hip hop bores me at least ice cube
says diffrent thing's in his lyrics & not just gangsta style all the time

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yupp Mat true story, Outkast, D12, Bone Thugs, Ice Cube, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Stat Quo, hip hop has glimmers of hope but not enough. I know how Anigma feels I listen to prodominately hip hop but I also listen to a little rock as well. Im a melting pot of music I listen to lots of stuff, you'd be surprised lol. It just gets aggrevating hearing the same ol shit on the radio.

Mr. Mat

that's true just all bling bling now that's why i listen to old hip hop so much better

Mr. Mat

yeah some of the starts today are ok but not that good at least some of the real mc's are still around

Mr. Mat

man if eminem,cube,wc,method man & so on give up rap then we are all screwed

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah true story Mat damn i gotta go Ill be back in a few hours Judgment Day STL baby, heres to hoping it doesnt suck

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn dont wanna stray off topic but Im having buyer's remorse on those tickets lol. As a whole it couldve been better but it couldve been worse as well. Lashley, Cena, and Batista got surprisingly big pops, Hardys got an expected huge pop. I dont get it back in January STL booed Cena like crazy but today he gets cheered out of his skull, wierd. Punk-Burke loved that match. Loved the Hardys and Cade and Murdoch match as well.

Anywayz back to hip hop. Oh yeah most artists still suck lol. Ooohh heres a question for ya Biggie or 2pac????

Rell

Reaction score
^ Biggie, 2-Pac changed the game, but in my opinion Biggie had better word play, metaphors, etc...I'm sorry for laughing at your experience at JD, wait no I'm not lmao...