NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

^anigma look at the top of the page i put it up so you can download also that dude's been lame even back in the roc days

The Anigma

Reaction score
I personally thought Cam was nice on his debut but now he's garbage like everyother rappe that gets a taste of fame and it goes to their head...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Anigma the Bone album is hot you should check it out. Mat yeah during the Rocafella days he had what was it one hit and it wasnt even that good, just the beat was aight. Ill never understand how of all of the talented underground, or even unsigned rappers how the hell did Cam'ron get a deal, to me its one of the biggest mysteries in rap, id put it up there with Biggie and 2pac's unsloved murders.

Mr. Mat

cam'ron when he was in roc a fella imo stood out just look at the videos
he acted like he didnt wanna be there

Defiant One

Reaction score
Cam wants to be the center of attention but with The Roc Jay is the leader/best rapper/center of attention. IMO cam was always jealous of Jay during the years at Rocafella.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Defiant forget Cam'ron I'm still trying to figure out how half these new rappers got signed to a deal...hell maybe if I remix a nursery rhyme or babble on about nothing I'll get signed...Speaking of Biggie and Pac's murders you guys believe the "he's alive" theories?

Mr. Mat

i say no but who knows they could be but what the hell was in the there coffin's

Defiant One

Reaction score
True story most rappers dont rap and when they do its about BS. Anigma Pac is sooooo in Cuba right now, he is just waiting for when we least expect it then BAM!!!! Pac comes back with a vengeance, and puts all of these wack ass rappers in they place.

Mr. Mat

Defiant One
True story most rappers dont rap and when they do its about BS. Anigma Pac is sooooo in Cuba right now, he is just waiting for when we least expect it then BAM!!!! Pac comes back with a vengeance, and puts all of these wack ass rappers in they place.

fuck yeah i hope that's true the the whole rap game needs a shake up

Defiant One

Reaction score
MAt mark my words Pac will be back in five years at the most. He dont age so dont worry about him being old or anything. Most rappers nowadays that think theyre the shit now will be shaken in their boots.

Honestly I wish he was still alive cuz I wonder what Pac would have done with the emergence of Crunk and a couple of years back when the West dropped off, and to hear a bunch of dream collabos.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd probably shit all over myself if I turned on the tv and Pac was sitting on that damn BET couch or on TRL or some shit like that...damn, that'd be some wild shit but I'd be happy lol someone needs to start getting at all these fake rappers straight up...If pac is alive and in Cuba he needs to bring his ass back to the states lol by the way why would he be in Cuba and don't he have family there or something?

Defiant One

Reaction score
He went to Cuba for the ladies, yessir fine ass ladies down there for sure. lol No Im kidding where else would he go Nashville??? Cuba just seemed like a good place to go at the time then I guess he started liking it and opted to stay a little while longer.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol like I said if he is alive he needs to bring his ass back to the states and fix the rap game and his legacy cause it's getting tarnished...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Mat I just noticed something about your sig you aint showin NYC no love lol j/k but rap does need pac when you look at it it's really crazy but I don't believe those bullshit number theories but he may be alive...