NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

yeah she still is big abit a shame she could of been the next mc lyte
but ceaser snitched on her

Mr. Mat

^your right ceaser was in a killer group with a killer leader biggie & he goes & snitches that's fucked up

Defiant One

Reaction score
Biggie put them on (Junior Mafia I mean), and Kim was the star the group other than Biggie so if it werent for Biggie and Kim nobody would even know who Ceasar was and he goes and snitches on her? Thats WEAK!!!

Defiant One

Reaction score
I Dont mind the double lol post I have that cd already. I downloaded it for my brother the other day then I got it back so I could burn it for myself, cuz I didnt have any blank cds left. But I got some last night.

Mr. Mat

me too but they kicked him out ages ago but his solo stuff is awesome

Defiant One

Reaction score
Oh yeah but I just miss the good ol' days when he was with them. Its not entirely unlikely that he will get back with Bone, cuz he did that Bone Brothers cd with Layzie, a year and half- two years ago. So those two at least get along.

The Anigma

Reaction score
great sig Mat by the way Maria fits in perfectly like that with the rappers lol have you guys heard about Cam'ron threatening 50 again...he claims that he's on vacation and when he comes back it's going to be a "hot fucking summer" for alot of people...it was awkward that he said that and he was wearing a tanktop and boxers lol 50 said that he hasn't heard from Cam eversince he got punched in the eye...just a little news for you guys...

Mr. Mat

^thanks anigma & fuck cam'ron should be a comedian also i would kill for a full bone album including-bizzy & flesh n bone[the forgotten bone]

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Anigman thanks for the update Cam'ron sucks, plain and simple I dont know who actually buys the garbage he calls music, I think in his distinguised career he has made a grand total to 2 maybe three songs that I actually could listen to. Whackest rapper EVER!!! Its not enough that he bad but he actually thinks he is good. and Mat Flesh locked up and wont get out until 08-09 if he is lucky though I could be wrong on that.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Is the Bone album really good as in worth buying?