NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Hey people...I got a shit load of song on my comp...So yea...If you want some songs...just tell me...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats one thing Ive noticed Mat alot your sig is West coast dominated. Which there is nothing wrong with cuz the got some beasts, but ya got no Midwest, East, or South artists. Now I just got one question for you in the immortal words of the Hurricane "Whats up wit that???" lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^lol anyone hear the new pac news...? they supposed to releasing several more albums and they will include some original songs...thank god they finally came to their senses...hopefully they really mean original not "original remixed" tracks...they also coming out with a pac video game (wtf?) a biopic based on his life plus a movie coming out called live 2 tell that he wrote while in prison at Clinton Correctional Facility...they also coming out with another Nu-Mixx Klazzics an untitled remix album which will remix his, in my opinion, greatest albums of all time, makaveli and all eyez on me...it's not enough they fuck up the "new" albums now they gonna go back and fuck up his original recordings? bullshit! they also coming out with a broadway musical, a best of 2pac cd and a book that has people that knew him talking about him...some of the shit could be interesting but remixing his old albums? That's a bunch of money-making bullshit...straight up...

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^couldnt agree more Anigma, they do this shit for money, fuck up his new shit all they want but now they've taken it upon themselves to go and ruin his classic shit. Now that deserves a "Whats up wit that???" cuz how much more can they milk his legacy. Just let the man rest in peace. Do they honestly think this is what he wanted??? I'm sure if saw this shit hed be disgusted.

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^I would be I'd be pissed (remember pac's in Cuba lol) I'm listening to the Makaveli album right now (me and my girlfriend) I can just see it now they gonna turn a song about pac and his gun into a girl song and put some bitch on there and do a track like how jay did it...shit is sickening...They probably gonna turn Hail Mary into a fuckin religious song...wouldn't put it past these damn leeches...hopefully they'll come to their senses and not remix his old shit but I doubt they will...

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah if they havent come to there senses ten years after the fact then I doubt they ever will. Some people just never learn. I cant believe his own mother would sign off on some of this crap, or any of this crap for that matter.

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
^^^I would be I'd be pissed (remember pac's in Cuba lol) I'm listening to the Makaveli album right now (me and my girlfriend) I can just see it now they gonna turn a song about pac and his gun into a girl song and put some bitch on there and do a track like how jay did it...shit is sickening...They probably gonna turn Hail Mary into a fuckin religious song...wouldn't put it past these damn leeches...hopefully they'll come to their senses and not remix his old shit but I doubt they will...

i think jay's already turned me & my girlfriend into a girl song it was called 03 bonnie & clyde

Mr. Mat

i dont mind adding new pac cd's to my collection but how much longer are they gonna milk his legacy it was good when his first r u still down[remember me] album but it's getting just stupid just like biggie's stuff too

The Anigma

Reaction score
Mat i know Jay did the me and my girlfriend song and called it 03 bonnie and clyde I'm saying they'll probably add a female to the song and make Pac's lyrics out to talk about a girl and not a gun...

Mr. Mat

yeah i know that will suck anyway half the guest's on all his cd's he wouldnt work with them he would burry 50 if he was here

The Anigma

Reaction score
truthfully I don't think Pac would even be rapping anymore if he was still here...he might have dropped an album every couple of years but I believe before he died he was talking about getting out of the spotlight...

Mr. Mat

yeah he was gonna marry quincy jones daughter & said he would drop one every 2 years

The Anigma

Reaction score
I really don't think he could have stayed away though esp. with the way things are now...