NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thanks Mat bout time he shuts the label down, they havent really been relevant in ten years. No matter what people will always associate violence with the label.

Mr. Mat

true suge was a pschco i heard if u picked up the phone in the death row office he would grab the shot gun & blow a hole in the wall

The Anigma

Reaction score
lmao there was supposed to be a "torture chamber" at deathrow offices...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd kick his ass...lol yeah right!!! but seriously he really was a bully...I remember I was watching Behind The Music on VH1 one night and they had the one on about biggie they got into the Bad Boy vs. Deathrow rivalry and supposedly Suge made a friend of Puffy's drink piss...that's fucked up...then they beat the shit out of him...

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol it is pretty funny but I'd be pissed no pun intended if that shit happened to me...

Alright, here's a question...Bad Boy or Deathrow who was the most dominant record label during the rivalry...?

Mr. Mat

death row no doubt they had more hits they had the man dr dre the best producer in hip hop,a up & comer now a legend snoop,the dpg & the icon himself 2pac

Defiant One

Reaction score
Bad Boy had
Biggie, Puffy, Mase, Faith Evans, The Lox, Junior Mafia, 112,

Death Row had
2pac, Suge (not and Artist but enforcer) Snoop, Dre (partially), Daz, Kurupt,

damn its close ill say Death Row cuz they already had an established Pac, Dre, and Snoop with several records. Biggie on the other hand only had 1 cd out not counting the Junior Mafia one. Life after Death came out right after his death.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, but if they were all to actually put out albums at the same time to see who was the best like Pac wanted to do who do you think would have come out on top?

I'd go with Bad Boy because they were coming up and they had plenty of hits at the height of the fued maybe I'm being a bit bias since I'm from NYC but I do think Bad Boy would have come out on top. Especially if you consider that at the height of the rivalry, Dre left Death Row, Snoop and Pac' weren't getting along so I think Bad Boy had more loyalty to one another at the time to put together great records...that's my opnion...

Mr. Mat

yeah bad boy had there hits but death row had an impact on hip hop with all the g funk sound

The Anigma

Reaction score
You do have a point there I can't argue with that...

Alright, who do you think is the best businessman in the music industry? Puffy? Suge? 50? Master P? ...???

Mr. Mat

master p brought snoop to no limit,puffy started biggie off,suge got snoop started actully dr dre got snoop started for me is 2 dr dre & timberland they got an eye for talent

The Anigma

Reaction score
totally agree with you on Dre...I don't know many people Timbaland discovered...