NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I go with Dre signed Eminem who signed Stat, D12, Obie Trice, Cashi$, Bobby Creek, 50 who signed Game, Banks, Buck, Yayo, Mobb, MOP. Its a trickle down affect if Dre wasnt around to sign Em none of the other guys would have their current deal, although they mightve gotten deals elsewhere. Dre also signed Ortiz, Raekwon, Busta, Hi Tek

Timbaland I like alot but I dont know who he signed other than Bubba Sparxxx

Mr. Mat

dude is gonna cook up beats for a while now but eminem is the furure & stat quo

Defiant One

Reaction score
Oh yeah Eminem got some more albums in him, and he is getting better at beats all the time. Stat, Obie next wave of Shady talent.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Em is def. the future he knows talent and doesn't sign bullshit rappers I heard that you have to "battle Shady to get into Shady" that's crazy! And if it's true I know not to go there for a deal lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol ^^^ Are you kidding I would love to battle Em, I mean of course he would destroy me but Id tell my kids I got ripped a new one by Eminem. Be a great a story to just tell people.

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah it would be but at the same time I'd probably choke lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Id like to hope I wouldnt choke but in all honesty I would. Who would you guys like to see battle each other in the game today. I personally like to see Eminem- Jay-z or Eminem- Nas those would be amazing IMO

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't see Nas as much of a battle rapper so I'd go with Jay-Z/Eminem...that would be so sick...

Defiant One

Reaction score
I would give good money to see any of those battles. or id probaly bootleg them, but if i couldnt bootleg em then Id give good money