NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Aside from half the album being leaked, Ross' album was pretty decent.

Production > Guest features > Ross lying ass.

I've yet to listen to Pilot Talk but I've already had some of the songs on for the last few months now (Prioritize, Breakfast, Life On the Scope). I'll still listen to the full project sometime this week. Been on a Korn fix for the past few days lol.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" video with Megan Fox doing some interesting (to say the least) acting in it lol.

[YT]uelHwf8o7_U[/YT]

I personally love the video (markdom aside) one of the most well done videos in awhile imo. The acting out the lyrics helped make the video tbh.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Man, it must suck living in the south lol. Aside from T.I, B.o.B, Jeezy and some Ludacris very little quality is coming out of the south these days.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

The only alternative we have is this:

[yt]SP2MeG95-Ko[/yt]

New Flocka

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

He just makes me want to grow dreads and start fights

Wordlife

Reaction score

Waka Flocka is garbage rap, like Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy. Listen to real music :smh

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

I listen to real music (fuck Eminem). It's just when I'm in a fucked up mood I listen to FLocka

NinoBrown

Reaction score

Waka Flocka is garbage rap, like Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy. Listen to real music :smh

I don't mind Waka or Gucci. You know why? Because we all need that form of music that we don't have to take serious. Whose really gonna call Waka or Gucci lyrical masterminds after one of many songs about counting bricks or shooting people? Exactly. They're in that category of ignorance that Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins once owned.

You lying to yourself if you can't admit to nodding your head to "Get Low" or "Salt Shaker".

straight_edge76

Reaction score

I don't mind Waka or Gucci. You know why? Because we all need that form of music that we don't have to take serious. Whose really gonna call Waka or Gucci lyrical masterminds after one of many songs about counting bricks or shooting people? Exactly. They're in that category of ignorance that Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins once owned.

You lying to yourself if you can't admit to nodding your head to "Get Low" or "Salt Shaker".

I agree with this 100%. I can't say I am a Gucci or Waka fan but they are basically that category of hip-hop for people who either A) just want fun, simplistic music to listen to or B) really think that they are the most gangster dudes out there.

And yeah, I have to admit, back in the day (and from time to time now) I will put on some Lil Jon or Ying Yang and just nod my head lol.

Btw, FUCK YOU EMINEM>>ALL *Yeah, I said it.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

I don't care if I'm the only one on earth who feels that way. I can sit through an Eminem song anymore

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

^finally someone who sees where I'm coming from

Wordlife

Reaction score

LMAO! I STILL listen to Salt Shaker. That "haaaaaaaaaah!" in the beginning has my friends and I cracking up every time.