NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah, The Ollie Gates Mixed Plate?

Ollie Gates is one of my favorite restaurants in KC bro, probably why he made the album about it :)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah dude. Can't fucking wait. With that and the new Kutt Calhoun album coming out this summer should be pretty.... Strange lol.

But the one thing I want to know is WHEN THE FUCK IS RELAPSE 2 DROPPING!!!?!?!???!?!?

Wordlife

Reaction score
OMG AND the KMK cd coming out on 4/20 (go figure lol) and their tour together, the KMK/ICP tour in May/June, should be pretty sweet!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't want Relapse II to be rushed. After Relapse I came out, I heard that Relapse II was suppose to come out at the end of the year. THE SAME YEAR!!! I'm glad they didn't do that. I'm really anticipating it though.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, no real suprise there lol.

ICP/KMK and ABK are all coming this way in August, I am thinking about going but not 100% sure atm. Mainly because of the crowd that it would draw is a crowd that annoys the hell out of me.

@J Bonez same here with Relapse 2 to not be rushed either. Relapse was honestly imo his best album since MMLP. Relapse 2 I am thinking is going to be a more serious album.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Hahahaha ABGay?

He is so fucking annoying, needs to be dropped from Psy again!

And yeah JBonez I feel you, I'm glad it was pushed too, probably to go back in the studio and make some new tracks, because I don't wait it to be a failure, considering it is more anticipated than Relapse 1 now

straight_edge76

Reaction score
yeah dude ABK is pretty annoying. The only people on the label I can even listen to are Esham, Twiztid (sometimes) and ICP. But tbh the majority of the stuff they have been putting out over the last 5-6 years has been trash.

Relapse 2 should be well worth the wait. I mean how many times was the 1st one delayed?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Like 4

And I listen to everyone off of Psy... ICP, Twiztid (the most probably), Boondox, Blaze, DJ Clay, Esham, ABGay (rarely), etc.

I can't wait for the new Blaze and Boondox albums though, should be some fresh shit!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have tried to get into some of the other people on the label. But haven't been able to. Honestly it all sounds the same to me lol. I remember back when I used to think ICP was dirty, then I hit high school and got into Brotha Lynch lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Right now Drake is 0-4 when it comes to his music videos.

Quite frankly all I'm looking forward to right now is Adventures of Bobby Ray on April 27th.

THIS!

[yt]p08nrMHh9SA[/yt]

THIS^ (I know Hayley has her small little fan club here on IWF)

[yt]_-agl0pOQfs[/yt]

and lol at this. "F@ck!n magnets…how do they work? and i don’t wanna talk to a scientist, ya’ll motherf@ckas lyin and gettin me pissed"

BTW, I know we have ICP fans here. I just saw this blow up on one of my blogs and had to post it. I'm surprised I haven't gotten dumber just listening to this.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ It's being listened to by Bigfoot right now. Bigfoot is also reviewing Duke Nukem’ Forever for IGN.