NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
TBH I don't like alot of Canadian rappers for that plain fact they try and sound American but this kid is good.

[yt]NL1Dv8-s4p4[/yt]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
[yt]CfCelpc4OC4[/yt]

[yt]-TMyYM30ZRo[/yt]

Two nice ass songs.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Every video Drake has been in just seem random as fuck. Him in Cudi's 'Pursuit of Happiness' video has got to be the most random though lol.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Oh yea, whoops, Money to Blow was good, but wasn't that a Birdman song? Then Say Something was a Timbaland song.

-Best I Ever Had was a shit video.

-Forever, I still don't like that video, can't put my finger on it. It's like a 4 minute video of just the same shit over and over again, mixed in with some Lebron James shit.

-Over is just random as hell. The first opening seconds were cool with the lights of the streets all over the room, but other than that it looked really random.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Yeah, it was a Birdman video my bad... but I think the only videos he "appears" in are his best, quite frankly like you mentioned, the others were terrible.

Still never got the whole line in Over, "I know way too many people here right now...That I didn’t know last year, who the fuck are y’all?"

Still don't get that, what the hell does he mean by that? Kinda seems like a stab to me.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It's a good thing. It means he blew up overnight and "the life" is so new to him.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I thought that recently too, at first it seemed like "I don't know any of you, who the fuck are you and why do you want me?"

I hope Thank Me Later is as good as it's hyped up to be. Quite frankly all I'm looking forward to right now is Adventures of Bobby Ray on April 27th.