NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Did you just compare Em and Dre to Wayne and Baby? Well Wayne yes...Birdman hell no lmao!

Anyways everyone Young Money is actually doing quite well for themselves. The compilation album really showcased them all equally and was an ideal launch pad for all of them

No not directly lol. What I meant was from a standpoint of Birdman, no matter how musically untalented he is he has no problems with putting people out there. It seems that the whole Shady/Aftermath camp is hesitant to put anybody on that isn't already a proven success. That is why I will believe the Bizzare,Swift,Obie and D12 albums will drop when I see them in Best Buy. Like Nino said unless you are Dre/50/Em you don't get anything put out. Hell Interscope as a whole is in the shitter right now.

Wordlife

Reaction score
New Tech N9ne DVD coming out, filmed in KCMO in May for the K.O.D. tour... HD and all!!! Already bought it/preordered online... just got my "Lost Scripts of K.O.D. EP" album today too :)

Wordlife

Reaction score
I was at that show, I have to order it hahahaha!

The EP is pretty good, listened to it all the way through about 30 mins ago, just got it at like exactly 3pm by UPS. Came with a nice poster too haha