NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I met Playboy Tre once. He came to my barbershop before and ended playing dice with the boys.

Montana

[yt]g8koX3lHjNY[/yt]

Heard this was the first Jeezy single, but it could change i guess.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah dude, I think he are the only ones lol.

tbh, I think that a few other songs should have/could have been better singles/videos but with Lynch it's really hard to make a video to songs with such dark lyrics lol

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree with you there on that one....

Anyone ready for Curren$y's Pilot Talk tomorrow??? I know I AM!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Just found out that Tech N9ne is going on tour again, and he's coming back to Washington May 21st 2 weeks to the day after my birthday awesome!!!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah I saw the tour dates.

Hopefully my financial aide refund check comes in the next few days so I can order e VIP pass and all that shit lol. I am pretty sure they won't sell out being that when he was here in October there were maybe 500 people there but you never know.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah!!! Got my ticket already, expensive!!! $42.... weird, the other times it was under 30