NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Rap star Eminem has apparently put the brakes on releasing his highly anticipated album Relapse 2.

On March 29th, Eminem promised his 600,000-plus followers on Twitter that “big news” was coming in regards to his career.

Today (April 14th), Eminem took to his Twitter page and announced: “There is no Relapse 2.”

Relapse, which was released in May of 2009, was Eminem’s first album in almost six years.

The album sold 608,000 copies during the first week in stores and hit #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 Chart.

The album has since been certified platinum and closing in on double platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

Relapse 2 was supposed to land in stores in 2010. The album was to feature more material Eminem recorded while creating the original Relapse project.

No details were given as to why Eminem announced that Relapse 2 was no more.

This better be an extremely late April Fools joke.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I swear I HOPE its a new title name, and its just not going to be called Relapse 2.... cause if there is no new album, I'll be very very very disappointed!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I just about cried right now.... If Eminem is in fact retiring (which I could see possible) it may be the worst thing to happen to hip-hop (imo) since Auto-Tune lol.

I am hoping for a rename that's all. Fingers crossed.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I guess he's renaming it, IDK whats going but Em's twitter is getting blown the fuck out right now. LOL

All I know is that me, Alex, and Dre are booming the fuck outta Kush x Orange Juice right now tho. And then tonight me and Miz are bumpin the fuck out of some LeBron Flocka James 2.

FLOCKA

Reaction score
Hes still releasting a new album.. its called Recovery

“I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year,” says Eminem. “But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.”

Album due June 22.

http://rapradar.com/2010/04/14/eminem-speaks-on-new-album-recovery/

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
5 Hours, 57 Minutes, 52 Seconds
Until Our Exclusive Release!