NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
[yt]E2k23a41JwM[/yt]

Here's some new J. Cole for your ears. This track was originally suppose appear on DJ Khaled's failure of an album, Victory. But for some reason it didn't make the final cut.

Production by J. Cole.

Download: J. Cole - We On | Dirty

Montana

Reaction score
Went to the Drake concert last night in Michigan. He put on a really good show. He was on for probably over 90 minutes, and played pretty much all hits. Birdman came in for a few tracks and drake sung the hook on still fly. Didn't play too many of the new tracks off his album, but he was saying June 15th thank me later is coming out.

Opening act of K-OS which was pretty good. If you've never heard of him, he's worth checking out. Has a different, but good vibe.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Sounds like a great concert. I remember when I went to see Drake last year, this huge fight broke out during Best I Ever Had and the show got cut short. Lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That I'm Ill freestyle was hot. I ain't feelin that Pretty Girls rmx though. I don't like the beat or melody of it.

400 Bars from Game's RED Album. He kills it once again. I would have liked it better if he switched the beat up like he did on the previous one's though.

[YT]3y6Ff-T1098[/YT]

[YT]QdOHCunuPt8&annotation_id=annotation_481053&feature=iv[/YT]

Wordlife

Reaction score
^I really liked 400 Bars. I can't wait for R.E.D. tbh, it should be great. So far this last few months/months ahead are going to be good ones for hip hop!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big Game fan. I got alot of his underground albums. All of his G-Unit diss mixtapes, and all of his major albums besides the last one. I wasn't really feeling that one. But RED is shaping up to be pretty good so far.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Documentary >>> ALL

I really thought he was going to be something in the business. Until the whole beef with 50 ended or whatnot, after Doctor's Advocate, he dropped off. L.A.X. was terrible, and I really wish it could be changed.

For sure, from what we have heard so far, RED is shaping up to be great.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was one of the people that was saying Game wouldn't be shit without 50 when the whole beef started. Boy was I wrong. Those mix-tapes, his underground stuff, The Doctor's Advocate, they were all great. I hear he's back with Dre on RED so that's a plus.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
J Bonez & Alex, R.E.D is supposed to be dropping June 15th. I personally can't wait. I have been a huge Game fan since The Documentary. What I have heard off his last few mixtapes and what has been released from R.E.D has been good. I heard he resigned with Aftermath, hopefully he can get an Eminem collab on the album.... That would be AWESOME!!!

I think I am the only one who actually liked L.A.X lol. I thought it was slightly better the The Doctor's Advocate tbh.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Coming May 1st Get Your IPods Ready
34io8i0.jpg