NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is all there is to say.

edit- A few new tracks I came across

[YT]B6PeTSWbsDI[/YT]
Something new from the Game....and I HATE IT

[YT]w4dHdOLWfH4[/YT]

[YT]1fj-fqcjcyQ[/YT]

[YT]gKbZv9OUxXo[/YT]

straight_edge76

I gotta give him some credit, he is trying something new to gain a bigger audience but damn what was wack as fuck. The hook is the worst I thin I have ever heard.

MizMasta3000

*facepalm* why? Someone answer me. Documentary ans Doctor's Advocate were stellar. LAX was meh. He is going down hill for sure

straight_edge76

He is getting older, thus wanting to try new things to help his mass appeal like alot of other guys have (Kanue, Wayne etc.) it's not uncommon in the music industry really.

xtremebadass

Cash Money Heroes music video, aka WM26 theme song

[yt]CBGfnCIHXvQ[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
That bullshit is the theme music for WM? God I hate rap's influence sometimes.

[yt]PlqgJRIe9No[/yt]

Curren$y working with someone like Dame Dash is probably one of the best things that could happen to any artist. Look at Hov.

Wordlife

^that song is very good

R.I.P. Big Pun

As far as Spitta and Where is Smokey Robinson? mixtape... its dropping at halftime today! Cannnnnnot wait!

Wordlife

LOL I love how you post that in this thread too!!! :)

Yeah, not so happy right now, promised us BEFORE the game that it'd drop during halftime

Still way past the game's ending, no mixtape

"Hey Spitta, um, it was supposed to come out on Thanksgiving bro... whats the hold up homie?"