NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

It floated into the Bermuda triangle, along with Busta Rhyme's dreads and Ja Rule's carrer.

straight_edge76

It was dead when Eminem, 50 Cent and everybody else on Aftermath went in on his ass. Who knew one line could turn the entire hip-hop community against you because really one like on I believe it was "Loose Change" about Em's daughter is what set Em off

MizMasta3000

Detox is the upcoming third studio album by rapper and record producer Dr. Dre. It was originally due for a 2004 release, but was not completed because Dr. Dre wanted to concentrate on producing for artists that were on his Aftermath Entertainment record label, the album is slated for a 2011 release. Dr. Dre has stated that this will be his final album
lol son why does it take you 7 years to drop an album :lol:

he confirmed that the album was planned to be completed by November 2009, with Dr. Dre later announcing that he hopes to release the album in 2010. However, in January 2010 during an interview with Slam, Dr. Dre revealed that the album would not be released until 2011. "Well, I'm working on it, but also I've been working on other people's projects; you'll probably hear something in a year or so.

:smh lies

straight_edge76

Detox is gonna drop in 2020 when Brett Favre retires after winning being named NFL and Superbowl MVP.

straight_edge76

lol and he would preform at the Superbowl with 2pac who was alive this entire time lol.