NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've heard interviews where Em and Fif both saying Dre is a perfectionist. But 10 years? Yeah it's not coming out.

Ok I'll admit it, Roth has been droppin a few gems of late but he doesn’t really bring anything to the table that makes me want to listen to him.

[yt]2vrjHsGBEOg[/yt]

[yt]Y4b57o1K49I[/yt]

[yt]kfZxfbi4sT0[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
Thoughts on Smokee Robinson? Favorite tracks off the tape?

Mazaltov, Smash On O'Leary & Damier Doobies for me.

Wordlife

ok, music wise, its very good

Personally though, it can suck my dick, only for the fact that DJ Cannon has to say his name pretty much the WHOLE ALBUM... on EVERY SONG....and it literally makes me want to either:

- Throw Up
- Cut my ears off
- Do both at the same time

If they made a NON DJ version of this mixtape, it'll be hands down his best ever imo

Dre

Reaction score
Really? I never notice any Cannon drops throughout the tape. Maybe I was just focus on the Spitta, lol. Now Drama on the other hand...

Wordlife

lol dude I was going to say the same thing! :)

I really notice the DJ Tags on the mixtapes, cause most of, actually, all mixtapes I own, have NO dj tags, and so therefore it stands out like a bittttch!

Spitta killed it though

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Thoughts on Smokee Robinson? Favorite tracks off the tape?

Mazaltov, Smash On O'Leary & Damier Doobies for me.
Smokee Robinson is my favorite mixtape by Spitta of all-time, I loved every track on the mixtape, I didn't skip any of them songs when I first listened to it. Best mixtape of '10 (so far)

Shit, its so hard for me to even pick out my favorite songs off Smokee Robinson. SPITTA!!!

Dre

Reaction score
Smokee Robinson is my favorite mixtape by Spitta of all-time, I loved every track on the mixtape, I didn't skip any of them songs when I first listened to it. Best mixtape of '10 (so far)

Shit, its so hard for me to even pick out my favorite songs off Smokee Robinson. SPITTA!!!

This is the exact same thing my cousin said. He is a huge fan of Wiz & Spitta. That the two artist that he can listen to all day.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
This is the exact same thing my cousin said. He is a huge fan of Wiz & Spitta. That the two artist that he can listen to all day.
I'm the same way, I can't go a day without listening to either Wiz or Spitta. I just can't do it if I tried. Its the same with J. Cole, KiD CuDi, Young Jeezy, and Big Sean also.

straight_edge76

Eminem is one of the only artists I can't go one day without listening to.... I honestly believe that I am as big, maybe bigger Eminem mark then Theo is for Wiz and Nino with Spitta.