NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

He's eventually going to trim them. What does he think he is a Rasta :rasta:

xtremebadass

He is going to trim them? So he is going to sport some Booker T 2002 dreads?

straight_edge76

I saw he just chops them off and graduate to a fade like alot of other former braided up rappers (Busta, Xzibit etc.)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Shit, I bet Spitta has major weed crumbs all over the Rebirth disc and case. Cheesin hard as fuck about how he left YM.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
How exactly did he?
He was with YM for like four years and barely dropped an album out, he got frustrated and didn't want to play the YM backfield no more. Best decision of his rap career, and Spitta is like 28 years old stuck in the rap game low-key. It worries me a lil bit that he might not ever blow up someday, but I really can't make any conclusions. I mean Young Jeezy got into mainstream when he was 26 or 27 years old, and he was underground back in '01 for a while.

straight_edge76

Yeah damn I didn't know that. I knew he was with Young Money for awhile but I didn't know how exactly he ended up underground. Alot of major labels to do that to artists. I mean I love Eminem and all but some of the shit he did with Stat Quo when he was on Shady was fucking retaded. After the Re-Up I couldn't wait for Stat to drop his debut but he never did and now he is back on the independant grind.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
And Spitta was real cool as fuck about it too, didn't diss YM or Weezy or anything affiliated with them. He decided to do his own thing instead of looking like a douchebag.

straight_edge76

Yeah that's a good thing, in most cases doing something like that could hurt your carrer (or in The Game's case have the exact opposite effect)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Untitled.png

Looks like Jeezy is dropping an official new mixtape on SB weekend