NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

J. Cole has a better verse imo

B.o.B is good from what i've heard.

MizMasta3000

Anyone know what Bless been up to since 2008? I hear he dropping something called Keep Rising but I can't find no info

straight_edge76

Bless? Never heard of his/her lol it sounds like a chick rapper name to me tbh.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Eminem is not white rap, Yelawolf is not white rap.

KMK, ICP, Tech N9ne, Everlast, La Coka Nostra, South Park Mexican, Esham, Cypress Hill, Swollen Members, Hollywood Undead, Sweatshop Union, Asher Roth, D12, Potluck is white rap. That's a lie, Eminem is white rap.

My definition of white rap? Any music that black people don't listen to and only surburan white people listen to on the regular.

Yeah I took shots but I spoke the truth. Boom Goes The Dynamite.

MizMasta3000

Bless? Never heard of his/her lol it sounds like a chick rapper name to me tbh.

Naw its a dude.

Not to be confused with Nino Bless who was rejected by Slauterhouse for Joell Ortiz (Even though IMO Nino>Ortiz but W/E)

Canadian white dude famous for Platinumberg

straight_edge76

[YT]q7NolALqwAA[/YT]

[YT]nARYjyWmFi4[/YT]

idk how many of you have heard this/give two shits about Game anymore but I've been bumpin these lately.

A new Xzibit song i came across....

[YT]REHc57FPudA[/YT]

straight_edge76

Same here, I could give a fuck what some say he still the west coast rap king imo. I mean don't get me wrong guys like Snoop and Cube are legends but the Game is what's been teh west coast posterboy for a few years imo.

I heard R.E.D drops sometime in late March not 100% sure though.