NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I've always been a fan of The Game, even before/after the whole G-Unit breakup/beef with 50

Can't wait for R.E.D.

And btw, when the fuck is Relapse 2 coming out!!?!?!?! I want it, now! :)

straight_edge76

I know what u mean, I was to... When your on the west coast you almost have to listen to him lol

I heard sometime in the spring/summer. It sucks I want me some new "white rap" lol as Nino calls it. I also heard that Obie and D12 are dropping albums and Swifty is supposed to be dropping an EP in the Fall.

Wordlife

Swifty EP = WIN!!!

Maybe Tech will come out with something new, considering the bastard comes out with something EVERY year now, which is DEFINITELY not a bad thing :D

straight_edge76

I know right? lol if he puts out something new this could be the best year ever for me in terms of hip-hop; new Eminem, new 2pac, new D12, new Game, new Method Man, and new Tech!?!?!?! I would possibly nut on myself, even if its another collabos album.

Wordlife

See what I don't get is that he didn't come to Chicago for the K.O.D. tour, nor his winter tour!

:smh

I've seen Tech 13 times in 3 years, would've been nice to see him again!

straight_edge76

Yeah man I want to see him again. His live show is imo second to none. But honestly I would love to see a show of his in the Midwest, I heard those are his best. I wished he woulda came to my city for his winter tour.

lol At the KOD show he was all "why is it the livest crowds are in the places nobody's heard of?"

Wordlife

yeah I won free tickets to his show in KC.... it was his homecoming tour for the Sickology 101 show, and that was also the taping for the live dvd... so I'm on that :)

But like I've seen him the day before my graduation last year, June 10th, best Tech N9ne concert ever, cause after the show I met him, and chilled in the back with him, he autographed EVERY cd I brought with me lol, and he gave me like 4 shirts for free! Such a win! He is really a nice guy too. The only nicest rappers I've ever met are: Tech N9ne, Dr. Dre, Kottonmouth Kings, Drake (even after these dicks started a fight at the show) and Everlast

straight_edge76

Yeah, I met the entire KOD tour even the shitty opening act (who was from my city lol) they signed like all my shit, the poster, the cds and t-shirt. But I bought a second one to wear lol

Wordlife

^lol nice!

So there is this guy, named Nasty, who fucking sounds JUST like motherfucking Eminem... this is Nasty and his friends NG, A1, and Lil Bo covering Forever.

[yt]GDpzTaf8AWQ[/yt]

And this is one of Nasty's BEST songs!

[yt]SmGEtSPE49g[/yt]

TELL ME HE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE EMINEM... DAMN!!!

Here is his Youtube page, he even sounds like him when he talks normal too:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialNasty

Dre

Reaction score
Weezy going to jail next week. He'll be in Rikers w/ the homie Plaxico Burress. That should be interesting, lol.

straight_edge76

So is Wayne gonna have to chop his braids off?

Holy Shit Alex, he does lol he's pretty dope tbh.