NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Pats Win!!

But man did we play like crap lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd be willing to sit all day and watch NFL. If it werent for the games always being on Sundays...
-
I used to Love Tail Gate parties. At the career center yrs ago, we would put together food and activities and such for the kids and and community during the Tail Gate. They always turned out well. ;) :D

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I'd be willing to sit all day and watch NFL. If it werent for the games always being on Sundays...
-
I used to Love Tail Gate parties. At the career center yrs ago, we would put together food and activities and such for the kids and and community during the Tail Gate. They always turned out well. :emoji_wink: :emoji_grin:

Tailgating is the best

When I lived in Miami we went to a Dolphins game and tailgated with the Bills fans (My mom's side is from Buffalo). I wore the Brady jersey I had at the time

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Nothing more fun than being in hostile territory lol.

Have gone to Lions, Bengals and Browns games wearing a Raiders jersey whenever they play. Tailgating is the greatest.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This team is absolute wet shit. I'd be shocked if Baltimore makes it to 3 wins this year

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Man, if we (The Patriots) don't get it together on defense it's gonna be a looooong year.

Offensively we look "alright", could be better though.

But that defense is gonna kill us.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Hope Derek Carr didn't sustain a major injury in today's loss to the Broncos. That was a nasty fall that he took. At least he walked off the field on his own accord. Here's hoping he can start in next week's game against The Ravens.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yep.

The end of the last season was crushing for us Raiders fans, would hate to see this season go the same way so early on. From everything I've seen it doesn't seem all that bad, mostly just back spasms. It's looking like he's going to be fine and will be starting against Baltimore, but we can only hope he stays healthy.

Reactions: Geese