NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't say bad stuff about the Broncos when they suck for some reason. It's weird, because I am a bigger baseball fan and I will trash the Cubs when they suck... but I never do that with the Broncos for some reason.

The only other thing I do is bitch about the Packers when they're doing well because I fucking hate them. However, I feel bad because Aaron Rodgers' injury. I hate the Packers, but Aaron Rodgers is a sexy piece of beef :) The Packers aren't doing horrible but it's unlikely they'll make the playoffs so I have no reason to bitch :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins suck...

'nuff said

hehe

Yeah because if they didn't beat the Broncos in 98, they would have been undefeated and the Super Bowl winners... wooohoo John Elway!

JBan

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys guy so our season has been meh. Hoping we make it into the playoffs, but that's a stretch

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
The Raiders are gonna render The Cowboys Obsolete. The Cowboys will be deleted from the NFC playoff hunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JBan

JBan

Reaction score
The Raiders are gonna render Cowboys playoff chances Obsolete. The Cowboys will be deleted from the NFC playoff hunt.
Just remember if the Raiders don't, Eagles will.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So many crazy games today.

Steelers blew it, lol. Idiots. Brady continues to own Tomlin.

Jimmy G is fucking impressive.

RAMS kill the Seahawks. Damn.

JBan

Reaction score
Anyone see that folded paper bullshit in the Cowboys vs Raiders game last night? Dumbass refs I tell ya.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
6841.jpg