NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll take the Jags seriously when they get a decent-good QB.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So that Browns parade is happening tomorrow and a lot of people will be downtown protesting it. Things will be interesting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So desperate to celebrate that they "celebrate" 0-16... hilarious!
The guy raised like 12 grand to host this thing and it was meant to show the team owners they still care and they want a better team but the way it came off was exactly what you said lol

Reactions: Just Kevin

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Then as he emerges from the water the owner of the Browns walks up and hands him a pink slip.
Everyone in Cleveland wants that guy who went to Oakland. I am no good with coach names but I am sure you know who I am talking about. I know they want to replace him. They love replacing coaches and quarterbacks on this team.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Raiders may be overrating Gruden just a bit anyway.
Browns should go for Belichick next season.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Raiders may be overrating Gruden just a bit anyway.
A little bit yeah.

Gruden is still a really good coach who did some great things with the Raiders in the past, plus he's a very smart coach who could do a lot with the system. Very high praises, maybe a little bit too much, but he's a very good coach.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dammit, Rams.
pika_sad23ab4e1976033eb4.png

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Chiefs are a joke. I've never taken them seriously, no matter how good they've looked on paper. Seems like they're only good at teasing their fans and raping the Pats.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
NFL playoffs feel lackluster this year. At least for me.
Chiefs are pretenders. Bortles is garbage. Brady is old and Pats don't look that great (inb4 another ring). Tomlin is overrated and I just don't like the Steelers lol (aside from Brown). AFC sucks in general.
Eagles with no Wentz is a shame (Foles could be solid but still not the same). Cam is lame. Can't take the Falcons seriously. Rams "exciting" offense did very little and kind of choked at the end when they still had a chance(dropped passes, stupid penalties, shit D). Though, Gurley and Goff looked good (I was down on Goff big time last season, this season he played very well. Have to give him props).
Saints are pretty cool I guess. Brees is a GOAT and it would be cool for him to get another ring (>P.Manning amirite). Also, Alvin Kamara is a fucking monster. Love watching that kid play.
Vikings could be interesting too, I guess. Especially with the SB being at their house.

Overall. MEH.

2017 MLB playoffs >
Also, NCAAF playoffs and bowl games have been interesting. And this coming from someone who always despised college football (still kinda do, lol).