NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
*adds insult to injury*
Dude had a guy open in the flat too. Took an unneccesary hit.

Hope he is okay.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Peterman is about to drive the Bills back and lead them to a SB.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dunno. I'm rooting for the Saints, but it'll probably be a close one. They know each other well. It might come down to how Cam Newton plays, either he'll throw 4 TDs or 4 INTs. Never know what you're getting with that guy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Saints beat Carolina twice this season already

Both by double digits

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Saints beat Carolina twice this season already

Both by double digits
:damn:

Well when I followed football I was a Panthers fan so I do want them to win but it sounds doubtful they will.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ysihl.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It's actually still kind of close. Panthers have to score TDs though.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This is getting interesting. Cam is playing well today.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Now I don't watch much football... Like at all. But I always seem to be at my parents on Sundays lately and it's on there. Saw the 2nd half of the bills/jaguars game. Pretty slow and all...

But man I don't know. The way that game ended seems like a bad call.

Like I said I don't watch much football anymore, I didn't care who won that game or anything but there should have been either pass interference. Or incomplete catch as he didnt look like he had possession of the ball. It touched the ground on his way down.

Whatever though it doesn't matter to me really. Just thought the call should have been overturned and the bills should have got 1 more play

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
And Mike Tomlin continues to show why he is the most overrated coach in the NFL. In my opinion, he just isn't a very good coach.

As a defensive coach, how do you let the Jags score 45 AT HOME?
His defense constantly plays like absolute garbage in big/playoff games. His teams have no discipline. Awful clock management. Questionable decisions on crucial downs/moments. Constantly underachieving. Just bad coaching in general. Same ol', same ol'.
Pathetic.

Ben, Bell and Brown (latter two in their prime years the past couple seasons) are the only reason his teams don't look like complete shit. Give that core of guys to just about any other coach in the league and they wouldn't be any worse (losing playoff team).
If I were Bell, I would look into going to a different team where I might actually win something.

Last edited: