NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yup, Ravens beat the Browns today.

Not entirely surprising.
Expected a cover at least, but never underestimate the Browns' ineptitude haha.
I feel for the five or so of their players who looked like they tried on Sunday.

If we can party like it's 2000, I'll be more than happy, but. Yanda. :'(

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Expected a cover at least, but never underestimate the Browns' ineptitude haha.
I feel for the five or so of their players who looked like they tried on Sunday.

If we can party like it's 2000, I'll be more than happy, but. Yanda. :emoji_cry:
Accidentally hit disagree first. >_>

I feel bad for guys like Joe Thomas. Dude is a great offensive lineman, passed 10,000 consecutive snaps and they were all with the Browns. Would like to see him go to a good team before he retires.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Accidentally hit disagree first. >_>

I feel bad for guys like Joe Thomas. Dude is a great offensive lineman, passed 10,000 consecutive snaps and they were all with the Browns. Would like to see him go to a good team before he retires.

Can't agree more. Probably a Hall of Famer one day, but while many left tackles get there on their success on championship teams, he's such a great sentimental favorite that his patience with Cleveland alone could push him to firsr-ballot status. Didn't he get to the playoffs once during one random Derek Anderson year?

Also cool! I've accidentally disliked so many posts here and it's good to see how I logged on later and didn't even see the disagree since it was changed later. Good programming y'all!

So anyway, to relax and try to have fun (swear I'll put my money where my mouth is someday)... Lots of interesting lines. Ravens -3.5. Bears +7.5. Chiefs -3. Raiders -3. Packers -8.5 may be my favorites. East coast trip doesn't scare me for a 8 PM game. Miami and NO seem tempting but they play in London next week

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The Jags, while sucky in the States, become stronger in London lol
I don't even know what happened lol. My hubby asked me if I wanted him to wake me up for the game and I'm like "No, Ravens are gonna destroy the Jags."

Then I wake up and they're trailing 44-0 lol.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wtf is happening with the Ravens right now?

Life after Marshal Yanda. Both lines got dominated and the whole offense looked like they wanted to take a nap

Troubling for sure but next week should still be fun, this looked like a 2-14 team this morning though lmao.

Also give Jacksonville credit, they've been building an amazing roster for a while, shame the anchor holding them down decided to look like Drew Brees for a day in London

Snowman1

Reaction score
That was one of the craziest first halves of an NFL Sunday I can remember. Lol @ Giants, the Jets have more wins than you