NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, Forget it. :emoji_pensive:
We have a more up to date TV.
MOM DOESNT WANT CABLE BECAUSE OF BAD SHOWS AND WHAT NOT. Quite frankly, I could give a rat's butt what else is on TV.
Im not trying to be rude or anything just...
Ah, Nevermind, I'll be quite. :l Im gonna go explore some other threads and leave u guys to this one. :)

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm very, very excited for this season as a Raiders fan.

Last season was great and was completely shut down by injury. Will have to see against other teams but things looked good against Tennessee, Marshawn Lynch really surprised me actually. He used to be good, but I didn't know he was still good after the kinda lackluster play in his last season with the Seahawks.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oftentimes, the team that has the most to play for has been winning Super Bowls recently. Whether it's playing for Ray or Peyton or just Brady's quest for revenge... I can't think of a better thing to play for is getting these long-time Raiders fans a ring before they leave to Oakland.

If anyone here gambles still go run over to bet on the Browns

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, Forget it. :emoji_pensive:
We have a more up to date TV.
MOM DOESNT WANT CABLE BECAUSE OF BAD SHOWS AND WHAT NOT. Quite frankly, I could give a rat's butt what else is on TV.
Im not trying to be rude or anything just...
Ah, Nevermind, I'll be quite. :l Im gonna go explore some other threads and leave u guys to this one. :emoji_slight_smile:

Football is aired on basic channels (3,5,8 ect)
If you really wanted to watch, you can just watch them online for free ya know?

Also, the internet has WAY more bad stuff on it than cable TV so I don't understand the logic here. Not trying to be mean or anything.
I rarely watch TV myself, mainly watch stuff on Youtube these days.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Oftentimes, the team that has the most to play for has been winning Super Bowls recently. Whether it's playing for Ray or Peyton or just Brady's quest for revenge... I can't think of a better thing to play for is getting these long-time Raiders fans a ring before they leave to Oakland.

If anyone here gambles still go run over to bet on the Browns
Yeah I'm really hoping this is the year. Even though I live across the country, I'm still kind of upset they're leaving Oakland. There's just something about the name The Oakland Raiders that carries this connotation to it, that Las Vegas just isn't going to have. Last year could have been the year if not for Derek Carr getting hurt, so hoping everyone goes all-in this year.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HA! Try talking to my Mother about THAT. Its hard trying to talk some sense or reasoning to her. If we had cable, I wouldnt watch anything bad anyways. Its like I told her, I would prob just watch Football/Baseball. I'll see what I can find online. :D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
HA! Try talking to my Mother about THAT. Its hard trying to talk some sense or reasoning to her. If we had cable, I wouldnt watch anything bad anyways. Its like I told her, I would prob just watch Football/Baseball. I'll see what I can find online. :emoji_grin:

Yeah you are old enough to know what to watch and what not to watch. I guess she is just being overly protective of you.