NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's a shame that the Autobots won... :sad: Megatron retired, nice career bro, still hard not to imagine what could have been...

Snowman1

Reaction score
random rumors...

-Bears likely to franchise Alshon Jeffery and are looking at freeing up cap room for Danny Trevathan
-Oakland is scouting a bunch of small-school DB's, hopefully not in the first round this time
-Green Bay will probably re-sign Raji and Starks but not James Jones's washed up ass
-Miami to cut Greg Jennings, move on from Rishard, try to sign Pacman and definitely re-sign Vernon
-Eagles are looking to franchise Bradford while also drafting a developmental QB, cut Sproles
-Baltimore really covets Reggie Ragland - no really

am I forgetting any teams?

Snowman1

Reaction score
I've been slacking on listening to the national radio, but man, Pottsy, D'Z, GN82... I see what you guys mean.

WHY IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS "Cam Newton is a black quarterback" a discussion point before the Super Bowl in 2016?

I live in Tennessee. White racist-ass southern hillbilly America, and I see very little actual racism. Hell, I watched him go through Auburn and didn't hear a word about "Whoa, a black man at quarterback in the SEC WTF". Nope, not one. I hear a lot about how people don't like running QB's or showboating among all these Peyton Manning homers down here, but it's one town. WHY IS THIS NOW A STORY.

Then I turn on the national radio and good lord people really resent this guy! FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Yes, the Dab is lame. As a cultural phenomenon it's among the worst, but as Cam's TD celebration, why are you complaining about this? Freaking everyone (again, except Manning) does it. Get over yourselves, take the corn cob out of your ass, and enjoy some football.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
List of awards and honors for reference..

» 2016 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year: Jameis Winston, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

» FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Year: Carson Palmer, QB, Arizona Cardinals; Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota Vikings

» AP Offensive Rookie of the Year:Todd Gurley, RB, St. Louis Rams

» AP Offensive Player of the Year presented by Surface: Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers

» Salute To Service Award Presented by USAA: Vincent Jackson, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

» Clutch Performer of the Year:Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints

» AP Coach of the Year presented by Lenovo: Ron Rivera, Carolina Panthers

» Art Rooney Award presented by Bose: Charles Woodson, S, Oakland Raiders

» AP Defensive Rookie of the Year: Marcus Peters, CB, Kansas City Chiefs

» AP Assistant Coach of the Year: Wade Phillips, Denver Broncos

» Don Shula HS Coach of the Year: Michael Burnett, Tuscarora (Virginia) High School

» "Greatness on the Road" Award presented by Courtyard: Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers

» AP Defensive Player of the Year: J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans

» Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2016: Brett Favre, QB; Kevin Greene, LB; Marvin Harrison, WR; Orlando Pace, OL; Tony Dungy, coach; Ken Stabler, QB; Dick Stanfel, OL; Eddie DeBartolo, owner

Fantasy Player of the Year presented by SAP: Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers

» Deacon Jones Award: J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans

» AP Comeback Player of the Year:Eric Berry, S, Kansas City Chiefs

» Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year presented by Nationwide:Anquan Boldin, WR, San Francisco 49ers

» Bridgestone Performance Play of the Year: Aaron Rodgers' stunning Hail Mary vs. Lions

» AP Most Valuable Player: Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
I love how the Play of the Year wasn't even the best Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary of the year, hahaha. But if we're just counting regular session it's well deserved. Congrats to all the winners!

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
guessing all you boys are at bowl parties in pubs watching and (ofc apart from any Browns fans as post season confuses them), it sucks to be a brit now pubs closing at half time and all that

Snowman1

Reaction score
guessing all you boys are at bowl parties in pubs watching and (ofc apart from any Browns fans as post season confuses them), it sucks to be a brit now pubs closing at half time and all that

Poor Pottsy. Where can you watch the game now?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Take the scenic route home, miss as much of these posers as you can. Janet Jackson ain't happening twice.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Take the scenic route home, miss as much of these posers as you can. Janet Jackson ain't happening twice.

Nipple slip could make this better, much as i don't mind coldplay, not a halftime bowl band, i dunno Brits on at half time, next thing you know we will have a brit hc as well, kinda applied for the Bears job last year but was underqualified as i didn;t identify Jay Culter as a starting NFL QB :henry2:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
wy did they not book Aerosmith for this, would be so much better

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cam gonna come out big after halftime #riverboatron

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's a shame riverboatron got lost at sea on this one. No more challenges. Hope he enjoyed those seven pointless yards