NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey, the Rumble has a really good undercard this year + Brock

Too bad this NFC title game is gonna be fucking EPIC

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What about the undercard is good? I'll watch the rumble Match for Brock but that's it

Snowman1

Reaction score
More about a little bit of effort in the build. Then there's the smark main event of Owens vs Ambrose which'll likely be a Pringles match with a stupid finish

Anyway, I've got Cards in this one. So are Deth and I gonna be feuding all night?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like the Cards but love Cam

WAR Carolina

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If Carolina didn't have a legion of lame ass haters I would probably be totally neutral. But fuck those morons I want tears

Snowman1

Reaction score
Carolina has haters? Who? Why? Who out there hates Cam? He's unhatable. Dickbags. Who else? Why? Piss off people...

Dude makes kids' dreams come true every Sunday yet they think it's a problem? I don't like dabbing but that's BSPN's fault

Aids, eta?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Every message board I post on is filled with Cam haters

Snowman1

Reaction score
May be interesting to see how John Brown plays in this game. Josh Norman erasing Floyd seems likely while the whole Panthers D handles Fitz - easier for their super athletic linebackers to hold the possession guy - means they match up well, no? Not sure what David Johnson could do against Luke and Kawaan and that beast of a Panthers front...

Don't be surprised if a different old dude for the Cardinals winds up making a big play though - Dwight Freeney. Won't break down the Panthers side since it really doesn't matter. Cam will get his, but Patrick Pete and Drone Buchanan wiping out Ginn and Olsen are interesting matchups too...

Snowman1

Reaction score
That was awesome! Who said Ted Ginn can't play?

Well everyone, but still

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cam will be the first football player in the history of the world to win the Heisman and NC in the same season and then win the MVP and SB in the same season.

da gawd

Reactions: Snowman1