NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow, hate that I fell asleep and missed the end of that, but wait, a flag on Joey Porter getting hit by Pacman as he was running on the field??? How the hell do they not call a penalty on Porter? No flag on a helmets to helmet that injured Gio?

Cincy screwed Cincy, no doubt. But it's impossible to take the NFL seriously this year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That game was like a 2000 episode of WCW Nitro. WTF lol. Russo had to of booked that shit. Burfict with the failed face turn midway through the 4th and the instant re-turn back to heel?? fucking joke. The swerve of Ben coming back. All of the violence and cursing. Yea, this game reeks of Russo.

Reactions: Vice and Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
^Yet somehow we didn't get the infamous ref bump, but Pacman came awfully close.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, hate that I fell asleep and missed the end of that, but wait, a flag on Joey Porter getting hit by Pacman as he was running on the field??? How the hell do they not call a penalty on Porter? No flag on a helmets to helmet that injured Gio?

Cincy screwed Cincy, no doubt. But it's impossible to take the NFL seriously this year.

Good points and your last sentence is exactly why I started losing interest towards the end of the season. Feels too much like WWE. And not even the good WWE.

Snowman1

Reaction score
12418013_1059625810750773_575144894037817472_n.jpg

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aids bro you just gonna hate on that and not celebrate? The hell, bro Pack bro.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aids bro you just gonna hate on that and not celebrate? The hell, bro Pack bro.
giphy.gif

I'm good, I don't want to rub it in....all? Your faces the Packers are moving forward and your team just isn't. Great prediction on the Skins though, all. :lol1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Brady is winning another Super Bowl. What better place to get his 5th ring than in San Fran. #GOAT

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
NE winning another ring would be the lamest remaining outcome, but not a terrible one. I'd rather see Carolina win it so Cam haters can jump up their own asses.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I just don't want to see Manning win. I've never been a fan. It's always hilarious seeing him throw 900 TDs a season, but then playoffs come around and he turns into just an average QB.

Carson Palmer and Fitz getting ring would be cool.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I just don't want to see Manning win. I've never been a fan. It's always hilarious seeing him throw 900 TDs a season, but then playoffs come around and he turns into just an average QB.

Carson Palmer and Fitz getting ring would be cool.

Wonder how much Fitz's HoF chances are gonna be improved with him teabagging Brady for a Lombardi. Can't wait to see it.

GO NFC!!!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wonder how much Fitz's HoF chances are gonna be improved with him teabagging Brady for a Lombardi. Can't wait to see it.

GO NFC!!!

He's a HOF'er even if the Cards don't win.