NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So.....

AFC

Kansas City @ Houston
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Bye: Denver, New England

NFC

Seattle @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Washington
Bye: Carolina, Arizona

What are your picks guys?

Here's mine... Houston over KC, Pittsburgh over Cincy, Seattle over Minnesota, and Washington over Green Bay

Here's the rest of my bracket..

New England over Houston, Pittsburgh over Denver, Carolina over Washington, Seattle over Arizona, Pittsburgh over New England, Seattle beats Carolina in OT, Seattle over Pittsburgh in the SB.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
AFC
Kansas City @ Houston - Don't care. But I guess KC.
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - Steelers

NFC
Seattle @ Minnesota - Shehawks, these gals are a threat.
Green Bay @ Washington - Packers have the greatest QB who will ever exist, so they are obviously going to win amirite.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
KC over Houston - KC has all the makings of the yearly random team who could go farther than expected. Smith has improved, and all of the AFC teams besides Cincy can't block to save their lives, plus AxMiff is somehow the second best QB in the AFC lol. Picking them over Brian Hoyer

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: Aww, can't watch Andy Dalton choke again. That's a shame. Cincy with the upset as the AJ to AJ connection is too much for the dreadful Steelers' D

Green Bay at Washington: Don't bet on this game, we could easily see Rodgers go HAM for the next few weeks. How dysfunctional is the GB offense, really? How good is Kirk Cousins and this random crew of running backs? Can't ignore them and the great WR crew against thr Pack, but am picking them because I don't quite "like" that Redskins D.

Seahawks at Vikings: Congrats on winning your division, Vikes! Hmm, don't over think this one, red hot Hawks keep on rolling!

Reactions: Pratchett

Snowman1

Reaction score
Man, how many silly coaching moves can we have this offseason? Many of the REALLY stupid ones (Detroit, Indy, New Orleans) didn't happen, but man...

The release of Lovie came right the hell out of nowhere... Obviously Philbin should have been gone, but Miami's the leading candidate for the "Where to even begin fixing this mess?" discussion... A couple of these coaches deserve second chances because there was just nothing they could do.

Different offseason, same lead story: 49ers suck

Congrats to Oakland though, it seems like y'all know what you're doing pretty well :blackshock:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Looks like Miami is leaning toward Tom Coughlin as head coach and Dan Campbell as assistant head coach next year. That would be alright with me. We'll see what happens.. just wish they would hurry up and get a coach in there.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Really interested in seeing how the NFL books the playoffs this year. I doubt they'll have heel Brady go over :okay:

Cam Newton could be a nice new face, but he's black so who knows if NFL will pull the trigger (no pun intended). My bet is Aaron Rodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
AFC South teams should've been banned from the playoffs.

Snowman1

Reaction score
all of a sudden Chump Kelly is really intrigued by the Titans job I bet. Just beat up Brian Hoyer and you're fine... (Or, ya know, win the NFC East this year...)

hey Kevin guess the Adam Gase hire isn't bad. Got the most out of Tebow and Cutler, Lord knows you need SOMEONE to salvage Tannehill lol

RE-SIGNING DEAN PEES!? FUCK OFF!!!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Bengals losing a playoff game? Wow! What a huge surprise!!!!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
all of a sudden Chump Kelly is really intrigued by the Titans job I bet. Just beat up Brian Hoyer and you're fine... (Or, ya know, win the NFC East this year...)

hey Kevin guess the Adam Gase hire isn't bad. Got the most out of Tebow and Cutler, Lord knows you need SOMEONE to salvage Tannehill lol

RE-SIGNING DEAN PEES!? FUCK OFF!!!

Ryan Tannehill isn't what needs to be works on.. Ross has now guaranteed the Dolphins will be .500 or worse the next few years until he finally sells the team and someone with some football knowledge comes in and revamps everything.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha what the fuck is going on? Bengals are acting like a bunch of blueberries.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This is why Marvin Lewis needs to go. He can't coach in the playoffs, and I don't just say that because they lose all the time (though that's also a reason) but because of how his players are acting. No discipline. Just a bunch of dumbasses and chokers. Even if they win this game somehow, this is a very poor showing.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, actually not funny. I was laughing at the blueberry Bengals. But that was a brutal shot. Seriously, fuck this team.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Shit team. Shit coach. Shit fans. NFL should just scrap this franchise.