NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
shit look at how happy I am here in the SEC. Oh, we decided to make a bunch of Blue ass coaching hires before seeing CHIP KELLY was available?
Aight y'all, be happy with Will Muschamp and Kirby Smart. That'll put recruits in the seats. Have fun watching UT in the SEC Title game if we can beat Florida again
maybe we'll get the Russo swerve and LSU fires Miles after all. "OMG Chip Kelly that'll solve our offensive woes, we need to can our yearly 10-2 coach!!!" Buncha idiots

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't see Chip going back to NCAA. Unless he really burned his nfl bridges this year

Snowman1

Reaction score
Man keep him the hell outta my state lol.

Then again the Kelly offense with DGB does sound good...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Man keep him the hell outta my state lol.

Then again the Kelly offense with DGB does sound good...
It would be entertaining for better or worse. Personally I think it would be a great fit and assuming he isn't given full control again.

Then again maybe I'm wrong and it is control Chip craves and he will go back to NCAA for that reason.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It would be entertaining for better or worse. Personally I think it would be a great fit and assuming he isn't given full control again.

Then again maybe I'm wrong and it is control Chip craves and he will go back to NCAA for that reason.

Seeing several NFL Insiders talking about how he tried nothing... that was a bit of an exaggeration haha. Saw plenty of quit in that Eagles team, but with a roster that gutted there's not much you can tell. Shit whenever I turn on Eagles games there's so many drops that how could Bradford have much confidence in any of these guys? Granted WR is an overrated position but this was the WOAT group of receivers lol. Despite the Broncos and all their drops, you can at least count on some dudes over there to make a play... Speaking of gutted rosters, hi Nashville! Hell, they may as well give him personnel, I'd trust him over that GM over there that somehow still has been running the ship since 2008. How does that even...

shoot in his one draft Agholor busted so far, but Eric Rowe showed some flashes and Jordan Hicks was a solid ILB. Wonder if some website (Dolph'sFootball.com?) can look at draft classes at the end of the season?

If money is an issue - seems like a power hungry mofo, can you imagine the payday LSU or Texas or Nebraska or hell even Ohio State if Urban bolts again or any other big name U will give Chip on the market?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Found this, had to share:

"Raider QB Derek Carr on verge of big statistical milestones Sunday against Chiefs. Here they are:

*Needs just 204 passing yards to become the third Raiders QB in franchise history to reach 4,000 yards.
(Last to do it was Carson Palmer in 2012)

*3 TDs from matching Daryle Lamonica’s franchise mark of 34 in a single season

*Next game above a 100 passer rating would be his 7th, & a Raiders record through the first two years of a career.

*Another six completions and sets a record in that category through a player’s first two seasons.

*Next TD pass will be his 53rd career Touchdown, second only behind Dan Marino by a quarterback through two seasons.

*Also, a Raider win this Sunday would make them 8-8 for the first time since 2011. A team that mostly nobody expected them to have that record with their biggest win this season the against the Jets"

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They are promoting within the front office. Most likely Chris Grier. Whatever happens happens.. i'm not looking for Miami to have a 10+ win season again until 2020 at least.

Sorry Kev but couldn't resist the optimistic tag, but look on the bright side could be worse you could support the Ravens or the Bears

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey now @Vice and I will be fine. You two speak for yourselves. :tough: