NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
^Now THAT is impressive. All after every fantasy publication was saying "Avoid Cam, he has no supporting cast!!!!"

We hear all this about how Brady was able to go through all these injuries. No Edelman, no Dion Lewis, no offensive line... Man, Cam would KILL for a WR as good as Amendola sometimes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Panthers get Kelvin fucking Benjamin back next season lmao

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Panthers get Kelvin fucking Benjamin back next season lmao

You see this epic asswhooping they're putting on the Cards right now? See how the Cardinals' D has no hope covering all these tall or speedy receivers?
Now you tell us this team is gonna be SCARIER next year.
Damn.

Snowman1

Reaction score
All the people on your other forums need to keep their lube nearby

Snowman1

Reaction score
Skip-500x299.jpg

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I think Denver is going to get the shit kicked out of them in this game. I don't want to count them out completely considering that defense they have but for myself it really comes down to the simple fact I've never seen Manning play well against top defenses in the playoffs, he always seems to come up short when he's playing a defense like Carolina. Much like Seattle 2 years ago, I think Carolina is going to have a field day with the offense, they are going to just pound them into the ground and if Denver can somehow get 15 points offensively against Carolina I'd honestly be surprised. I don't want to shit on Manning here, he's a great QB but the odds are simply not in his favor.

I think the 1st half will be low scoring, something around 10-7 because both defenses are really strong but when the 2nd half rolls around I think Cam and Co. are going to start figuring out how to beat that defense, they're going to start making plays and the longer the game goes on the more and more they are going to run away with it. By the end the Panthers will win by at least 17 points.

Denver's defense stepped up HUGE against the Patriots and straight up won them that game but they'll have to play twice as good to beat the Panthers and I don't think they'll be able to do it. Denver may have the top defense but they'll have a hell of a time containing Cam Newton the entire game as that guy can beat you in so many ways. Carolina isn't the top defense but they're just as good as Denver on the defensive end and I think they'll eat Manning alive, I really do.

Carolina has given me no reason to think they can't win this game so I have to go with them. If they were going to lose it would've been against Seattle.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Really think the Donks D can do a number on Can, even though nobody else can.

But there is no. way. Peyton can score on that D. Forget what BSPN is spinning out there he looks terrible.

Dear Kubiak: Feed CJ Anderson like he's a homeless man pissing on roadkill. That's their best chance - even against an elite RB group - without getting a crazy number of turnovers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Panthers D isn't some immovable object. Eli did work, he probably showed Peyton the key to beating them.

Snowman1

Reaction score
By the way D'Z did you put in an app for that Titans GM opening? Shoot you've got so much public documentation that you know what you're doing on here lol

Already reading that Carson Wentz has surpassed Goff in the first QB sweepstakes. Know nothing about Wentz but come on, son

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've only heard Wentz name from the DP show. strange stuff. have fun team who drafts him

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
seriously wtf is wrong with the pro bowl now. team rice and team irvin can go suck my union jack coloured cock, seriusloy who gives a fuck over who they are taking, used to think pro bowl was the big heads up from fellow pros, now it seems to suck ass, please tell me i am wrong as it sounds like shit