NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Brit tv coverage so good :(, not heard #riverboatron mentioned at all, and wondering why Carolina are running early downs (guess they aint watched them this year so far)

Yay Ted Ginn hung onto a ball

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So much of the Carolina offense is "Yo, we've got a 235 pound Stewart, 245 pound Tolbert, 245 pound Cam, all 3 of them can run your ass over, have fun trying to stop us!"

Haha is there a Brit blog or something? Reading foreigners trying to describe handegg is a blast, if you remember that Australian blog trying to cover a Niners game.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
ok so Ted Ginn 2 catches on 2 targets this half, holy fuck

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So much of the Carolina offense is "Yo, we've got a 235 pound Stewart, 245 pound Tolbert, 245 pound Cam, all 3 of them can run your ass over, have fun trying to stop us!"

Haha is there a Brit blog or something? Reading foreigners trying to describe handegg is a blast, if you remember that Australian blog trying to cover a Niners game.

you really wouldnt believe the stuff i hear tbh

Snowman1

Reaction score
"Ted Ginn can play, he just can't catch!" -D'Z

Blind squirrels and shit

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
damn Gano, you suck ass, he is a blind squirrel

Snowman1

Reaction score
After this postseason Baltimore oughta give the opera singer a 50 million dollar contract. Kickers so important

Snowman1

Reaction score
Nipple slip could make this better, much as i don't mind coldplay, not a halftime bowl band, i dunno Brits on at half time, next thing you know we will have a brit hc as well, kinda applied for the Bears job last year but was underqualified as i didn;t identify Jay Culter as a starting NFL QB :henry2:

:lol1:

"But how will we win games without a quarterback on the roster? See we've got a few pale white offensive linemen, but..." - Pottsy 2015

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also :yay: for Dario Cueto during a Super Bowl ad! So THAT'S where he ran off to. Don't run behind Door #2, Prius drivers!

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
:lol1:

"But how will we win games without a quarterback on the roster? See we've got a few pale white offensive linemen, but..." - Pottsy 2015

Mark Henry as my new QB, man must have a beast arm...........................................:henry2: