NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
All of our teams apparently suck dick this season

lmao that sig is wonderful :lol1:

@Just Kevin apparently you brought in Al Saunders to help with the OC duties (not news), and are in talks with Mike Smith / Gym Shorts / Schiano to possibly replace your DC

hey if you guys seriously have that as your list and wind up with Schiano you need to start some riots around Landshark Stadium

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
all this elite QB talk and nobody talking up Big Ben?
The rapist?
latest

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmao that sig is wonderful :lol1:
I'm hearing a lot of whispers about possible trades we may make to help out at WR. Golden Tate, Roddy White, Eddie Royal, and Rishard Matthews have been the most frequent names.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm hearing a lot of whispers about possible trades we may make to help out at WR. Golden Tate, Roddy White, Eddie Royal, and Rishard Matthews have been the most frequent names.

so no good ones then :bige:

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so shit you never thought you would say, Hoyer lighting up the Colts D

Snowman1

Reaction score
Off-topic but I don't even care: SUCK MY DICK BULLDOGS! TAKE THAT ASSKICKING AND LIKE IT! After getting a UT hat on my head when I was born, all the crap I've been through watching this team is ALL worth it now! 3-3 never felt so good. We can't hold a lead but we can DAMN SURE GET ONE BACK!!! :yay: Seen this happen so many times. Fumble on the 1 yard line on the FIRST drive. Game on the line after watching this team blow lead after lead for years. 13 men on the field and losing a bowl after getting tripped by an opposing player in 2010. Watching a game we dominated go out of hand due to Florida's backup quarterback lighting up our D. We've watched disaster after disaster and watched people leave the stadium saying "we've lost" when up 17-3 halfway through the 4th against Oklahoma and getting our shit pushed in by Bielema's frustratingly predicatable self and Florida winning on that fluke bomb and GO SUCK IT GEORGIA! TAKE THAT L AND LIKE IT! Chubb didn't matter, your backup lit us up and you STILL couldn't handle the Spaceman! Sports fan Snow has never been so happy! SABAN! WE COMING FOR YOU SUCKAS!

Snowman1

Reaction score
here's a newsbrief

-At least three teams inquiring about Roddy White... Hell, Flacco always preferred throwing to 35+ year old recievers lol
-Joe Haden expecting to go against Baltimore despite a broken finger. Still property of Amari Cooper... yeah, they need him back, even they fear the almighty Chris Givens!!!!!!!
-Julio hurt in practice, Falcons concerned about his hamstring
-Fred Jackson and Julius Thomas expected to play limited snaps. Alshon Jeffery expected to be out again because the Bears know better
-Multiple teams talking to the Saints about trading for Sean Payton, including Miami... That excite you any Kev?
-Martavis Bryant activated from suspension... just to hurt his knee in his first practice
-Sammy Watkins unlikely to play vs Nashville
-ESPN Dallas says the Patriots are going to gameplan around taking away Witten. He's all Weeden will throw to lol
-49ers disaster reel continues!!! Shitty cornerback Shareece Wright begged to either be traded or released... although they did rip the Vikings off in a trade...

speaking of the Niners, think @Danielson is going to have SO much fun with this game. Thank the Niners for Harbaugh going to Big Blue when you're up 35-0 at half

This week sucks, right D'Z? Feel free to turn on the weekly shootout in Balitmore, when Josh McCown lights us up for 400 yards... hey Vice how's that fake ID coming along?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
here's a newsbrief

-At least three teams inquiring about Roddy White... Hell, Flacco always preferred throwing to 35+ year old recievers lol
-Joe Haden expecting to go against Baltimore despite a broken finger. Still property of Amari Cooper... yeah, they need him back, even they fear the almighty Chris Givens!!!!!!!
-Julio hurt in practice, Falcons concerned about his hamstring
-Fred Jackson and Julius Thomas expected to play limited snaps. Alshon Jeffery expected to be out again because the Bears know better
-Multiple teams talking to the Saints about trading for Sean Payton, including Miami... That excite you any Kev?
-Martavis Bryant activated from suspension... just to hurt his knee in his first practice
-Sammy Watkins unlikely to play vs Nashville
-ESPN Dallas says the Patriots are going to gameplan around taking away Witten. He's all Weeden will throw to lol
-49ers disaster reel continues!!! Shitty cornerback Shareece Wright begged to either be traded or released... although they did rip the Vikings off in a trade...

speaking of the Niners, think @Danielson is going to have SO much fun with this game. Thank the Niners for Harbaugh going to Big Blue when you're up 35-0 at half

This week sucks, right D'Z? Feel free to turn on the weekly shootout in Balitmore, when Josh McCown lights us up for 400 yards... hey Vice how's that fake ID coming along?
Martavis Bryant = Breshad Perriman
Couldn't find a picture of myself that would work on a fake I.D. so I cropped an image of Steve Harvey and slapped it on. It'll be put to the test at some sports bar downtown later today. Wish me luck

Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good old Seattle, leaving Tyler Eifert uncovered in the red one

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Go super Jay Cutler, gotta love them fumbles in the end zone:nooo:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers throws his first pick at home since 2012......just for Foles to throw one back. :haha:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Reaction score
I can hear the "Mike Glennon" chants from Tampa all the way up here. Winston SUCKS.

Bradford bomb to Jordan Matthews was dropped and GN and I simutaneously get super sad
Bradford now has 2 red zone INT's. Looking forward to Chip Kelly coaching South Carolina next year

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can hear the "Mike Glennon" chants from Tampa all the way up here. Winston SUCKS.

Bradford bomb to Jordan Matthews was dropped and GN and I simutaneously get super sad

Thinking Winston must be colour blind as he gives to ball to the wrong colour so much, hope nobody started Foles this week (well or any week tbh)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Congrats to all the Derek Carrier fantasy own...

*checks my DK league*...

...I am one! :woohoo:

Aye Red Zone get the Bucs off my TV. Ravens making mincemeat of the Clowns