NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Breather game tho. Everyone talks about how great the Raiders are for the first time in 10 years and the team gets crazy overconfident against this asstacular Bears squad.

congrats, you beat this shitty Ravens squad and the Browns. Yippie.

then again not many teams are all that impressive this year so who knows where the ceiling is for da raidahs. Can imagine an upset over Denver but doubt it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Here is our ceiling: sucking dick forever

Snowman1

Reaction score
geez you sound like me every Saturday. don't be like Saturday Snow. get Direct TV

you had the best group of triplets ever though!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
geez you sound like me every Saturday. don't be like Saturday Snow. get Direct TV

you had the best group of triplets ever though!
Against the Browns who gives a fuck. Derek Carr is who I told you he was. He sucks dick. He gets happy feet, can't stand in front of pressure, is always in a hurry to check down, accuracy comes and goes... Fuck him. Murray played like a complete asshole yesterday too. And the defense? Jesus christ the defense.

but ultimately, what does that matter? Look at the tip of the spear. We have Mark fucking Davis and Reggie McKenzie running this show. We will NEVER compete for ANYTHING other than mediocrity as long as this is the case.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm dying to know how, on a wrestling forum, THIS became the most negative thread. :downer:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm dying to know how, on a wrestling forum, THIS became the most negative thread. :downer:

:okay:

But but but.... from what Kevin said yesterday, that's good news. :p

Oh yeah, and my Bears won! :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
But but but that totally wasn't a shot at you! :haha: Youuuuu said yourself you never post here so you can leave us guys alone to do our thing anyway. :haha:

Just checked the alerts and stuffs and saw Dolph's and his 2-2 team raging at the Raiders despite the rest of our squads being 1-3 and nobody being happy with them either and... :haha:
Your defensive little "At least we won this one! :woohoo:" attitude makes for a breath of fresh air though!

inb4randomAids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@Just Kevin

that's your quarterback dog

Sources say tension with Dolphins had been mounting for weeks in practice | National Football Post

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

what a piece of shit

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@Just Kevin

that's your quarterback dog

Sources say tension with Dolphins had been mounting for weeks in practice | National Football Post

Frustrations have been mounting for weeks, and escalated Saturday during practice prior to the game. Philbin has also been struggling on how to handle his franchise quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, who had been rattled even in practice sessions.

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

what a piece of shit

It's called frustration. Tannehill should have the choice to audible under center anytime he wants, with Philbin there he had to run the plays called, period. That frustration builds up and eventually something snaps. The whole atmosphere of distrust between players and coaches makes for an overall terrible environment. No matter how good a person you may be frustration can, at times, get the better of you. That's what I see happening here. A quarterback with tons of potential and very little say in his offense because the head coach had him handcuffed. Hoping this new interim coach will make for a new open, more lenient atmosphere. Allowing the players freedom to act instinctively while on the field will make for a much better result at the end of the game.

In summation, I couldn't care less if Tannehill is a dick to the practice squad players as long as he gets on the football field and plays like he is capable of playing.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
I saw WAY too many too short passes during the London game. Who's decision was it to not push the ball down the field?

Hearing a lot of people mentioning "This team had no emotion". Sounds right!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I saw WAY too many too short passes during the London game. Who's decision was it to not push the ball down the field?

Hearing a lot of people mentioning "This team had no emotion". Sounds right!

Lazor was handcuffed by Philbin, thus handcuffing Tannehill. They're right, the team had no emotion because that emotionless dick of a head coach drained it all. You'll see a much better Miami team in a couple weeks as long as more freedom is allowed. Unfortunately Coyle wasn't fired so I'm not sure if the defense will improve for the rest of the season, but once we get a permanent head coach in the offseason (honestly hoping it will be Brian Billick, though I doubt it) and the useless staff members are released I think the team will become better all-around.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Quick reply - Brian Billick would work I guess, and heard on CBSSports that they want a big name since that'll convince you Phins fans to sell tickets - dudes like Josh McDaniels are no buys - and Shanahan wants the job. HELL NO

Just please don't turn into this place :lol1: