NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bet the 4th down attempts in overtime are helping you be calm :smirk2:

sorry, I couldn't reply to this earlier, the paramedics had to bring me back to life... if I suddenly stop posting here, let my wife know I love her... :please:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This fucking article lmfao

Are Mark Davis and his Raiders leaving Oakland?

Not that it is breaking news to me or anything but good god. This is why I don't trust this team and never will.

MOST DAYS START the same -- behind the wheel of a white 1997 Dodge Caravan SE outfitted with a bubble-top Mark III conversion kit, a VHS player mounted to the roof inside and a r8hers personalized plate. Mark Davis pilots this machine from his East Bay home to the nearest P.F. Chang's, where he sits at the left end of the bar, same spot every time, puts his white fanny pack on the counter, orders an iced tea and unfolds the day's newspapers. Beside him on the bar, next to the papers, is his 2003 Nokia push-button phone with full texting capability. When someone calls and asks him where he is, he says, "I'm in my office," and sends a knowing nod to the bartenders. It gets 'em every time.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So apparently the Jets shipped their own toilet paper over to London as they were worried that British toilet paper was too thin

It holds good the next morning after 14 pints of lager and a vindaloo, so I don't see their concern

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Apparently Miami is "planning on making some changes to the coaching staff" if they lose in London. Vegas has 4-1 odds on Philbin rowing home in a canoe.

Charles Johnson out for the Vikings... CORDARELLE TIME! :yay:

Steve Smith has an "outside chance" at playing week 5 vs Cleveland despite four broken ribs. Warrior

Last edited:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Apparently Miami is "planning on making some changes to the coaching staff" if they lose in London. Vegas has 4-1 odds on Philbin rowing home in a canoe.

Charles Johnson out for the Vikings... CORDARELLE TIME! :yay:

Steve Smith has an "outside chance" at playing week 5 vs Cleveland despite four broken ribs. Warrior
Campanaro got tossed to IR after getting hurt on Thursday as well.
What do you think about the trade for Givens?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Campanaro got tossed to IR after getting hurt on Thursday as well.
What do you think about the trade for Givens?

First reaction was to post the Tony Rizzo rant for like the 5th time. :haha: "CARLTON MITCHELL? Is that where we're at!!? Child, please!"

But when looking more into it... It is where we're at, lol. On a key 3rd down we had Darren Waller out there for crying out loud.

First of all, there's been a very underrated part of the offense nobody talks about...

nfl_e_flacco-graphic01jr_576x324.jpg

-after we beat the Steelers (as usual) in the playoffs last year

Flacco playing Bomberman and drawing PI penalties off bombs has been one of his best assets lol. Lead the league in PI yardage 5 of the 7 seasons he's been in the league. Hell, he's relied on some to finish games, but when you can't trust a dude to get deep...

Second. We need a dude to go deep. :p You know how I'm not a big Torrey guy, he was just a track guy who could be replaced, who we replaced with Perriman and that ain't looking too good. Just having the vertical threat eases up everyone else, maybe the Kamar Aikens of the world will have a chance underneath now, maybe a worried safety may stay out of the box, on top of doing things on his own...

...and we traded a seventh-rounder, didn't we? A seventh rounder for a player who's already been productive with inept quarterbacking and coaching in St. Louis. Who's still only 25. What more bang for your buck could you get out of a seventh-rounder? More teams should do moves like this, seventh-round picks mean dick lol

10/10

Congrats to all the Jake Stoneburner fantasy owners - hush Pottsy I owed you one for Hashtag That Helps Noone on TNF :p

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
I get the feeling that the Bears are going to win this. It just seems destined to happen that the Raiders during the DREAM SEASON to blow a game against the Bears, while the Bears blow the #1 pick and the 49ers go 1-15

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bucs off to a flyer qwth a fumble and pick 6 already

Snowman1

Reaction score
lmao, I wonder if Lovie Smith is buying up all the Deloreans he can to draft Mariota instead

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmao, I wonder if Lovie Smith is buying up all the Deloreans he can to draft Mariota instead

and Bears tried to trade up for him as well, with White as a long term injury wonder how much they regret that

Snowman1

Reaction score
lol the Bears should have tried harder. "Oh we'll trade you Jay Cutler for a pick" HELL NO

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Skins featuring Chris Thompson at RB so far #Beletricks

Snowman1

Reaction score
Christmas fruitcake > Jay Cutler

So many teams are confusing. Jaguras were top 5 in sacks last year and can't get any pass rush against an Indy team that hasn't been able to block