NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bears trade Jon Bostic to the Pats, Jared Allen to the Panthers for sixth-round picks.

GREAT sign for Chicago, Pottsy feel free to just keep your eye on Red Zone, y'all are gonna tank this year

since the cute and rhymey Fail for Cardale apparently doesn't work, there's gotta be a GREAT one for Goff... Turn Off for Goff? Beat Off? idk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hey D'Z how was monday night football?
wouldn't know I was at work DID YOU NOT READ MY WEEK 3 PREVIEW WHICH WAS SHOCKINGLY ACCURATE??

I do know that my fantasy team is having nearly 100% of its points scored by Rodgers and Julio. which is sort of fun I guess. not in a haha fun sort of way but maybe like a tee hee sort of way. idk, I never should have drafted Calvin. Matt Stafford is such a smelly dick holster

MNanAP7.png

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why's everyone blowing Aaron Rodgers today? The guy is good but the Chiefs are shit and nothing he did was out of the world or anything.

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Vice sooooo Joey Bosa or Vernon Hargreaves?

think picking up Bosa might help us a lot in 2016. hell Robert from Ole Miss is a monster, we should get him in the draft

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why are the Ravens so horrible? I thought they'd be decent.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I don't understand this offense at all. We're over here blasting open holes for 20 yard gains, then can't do shit for the next 5 drives before oh wow we're good again

guess we can wait for the 4th for Flacco Time before playing for picks. Not holding my breath though

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wonder if there was one dude many years ago named Smith who almost populated the earth by himself. What a ladies man, that Smith. Legend among legends.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ouch hurts when a fake FG gets fucked over

Snowman1

Reaction score
yeah, we could have had Nick Boyle complete the trifecta of no-name dudes catching random TDs tonight

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Josh Scobee sucks some serious ass

Snowman1

Reaction score
These last three weeks have taken 30 years off my life