NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tagging him again, hey @Vice your plan is coming true! One down and Steve Smith just saved our asses! :win:

Knew you made that trade for a reason, using your cursed ass fantasy team to our advantage
Holy shit. This is unbelievable, what are the chances??? First Romo, then Ben. Dude, the only other QB on my team is Flacco. I don't know what to do.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy shit. This is unbelievable, what are the chances??? First Romo, then Ben. Dude, the only other QB on my team is Flacco. I don't know what to do.

Somebody MUST have put some sort of voodoo curse on your team. I mean... This doesn't happen ONE year, more less two!!!
What a disaster. Hell, it may not be the worst idea to just roll with Michael Vick until Ben's healthy, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Somebody MUST have put some sort of voodoo curse on your team. I mean... This doesn't happen ONE year, more less two!!!
What a disaster. Hell, it may not be the worst idea to just roll with Michael Vick until Ben's healthy, right?
Now Smitty's hurt.... come on now.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Pats putting up a big 50 on the Jags

Hey the Jags got a TD to pull within 40! #moralvictories

This game went from depressing to fucking awesome in the turn of a 4th down. We need to find someone to play Kryptonite to AJ Green though

Snowman1

Reaction score
Congrats to the Baltimore Rav..... Oops.. Ummm.. Oh well.

....I can't even make the obvious wisecrack here. :lol1:

Just sucks. All our teams suck. Everything and everyone sucks.

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha the Niners are getting completely fucking embarrassed, it's pretty great. Kaepershit is such a shithead QB. Another playmaker/scrambler who sucks shit, who knew?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hahaha the Niners are getting completely fucking embarrassed, it's pretty great. Kaepershit is such a shithead QB. Another playmaker/scrambler who sucks shit, who knew?

Just read a Niners insider on BSPN saying there's some consideration to start Blaine Gabbert next week.

Holy fuckballs.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift