NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
God that Dolphins team looks horrible. Tannehill and Juice look to be the only people out there giving a shit. This supposedly great defense can't stop anything. The team has no fire. And you think Suh and Wake alone would be able to create pass rush, but no. Suh was getting one on one's and still not creating anything.

Saints....well, they are just the Saints. Think the Golden Era is up for Brees and Peyton, it was fun while it lasted. At least we got a Hall of Fame Quarterback we can always look back at in Brees.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Are you Aaron Rodgers??
People need to stop pretending Luck is better than he is. What has he gotten better at since entering the league? He seems like the same highly inconsistent QB to me. He is in year 4 now and still hasn't put it all together. He and Wilson both are overrated. Ben is a lot better than either of these dudes and never gets the respect. Veterans like Rivers or Ryan are just as good or better than Luck all things considered.

Reactions: Swift

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
CPd9RpQUsAA8zVo.jpg:large

Seriously. Fuck Dean Pees. Two 10-yard cushions on a 3rd & 2?! Fucking seriously? The coverage was lined up like the receivers had Ebola for Christ sake

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
CPd9RpQUsAA8zVo.jpg:large

Seriously. Fuck Dean Pees. Two 10-yard cushions on a 3rd & 2?! Fucking seriously? The coverage was lined up like the receivers had Ebola for Christ sake

I want to make excuses, man. I really do. "It's just one game!" "We always lose on the road to a team we shouldn't early in the year!" "Lookahead game!" But... fuck, man.
Couldn't one of the players be like "Ya know what? Fuck this. I'm gonna run up to that line on my own and stop that 3rd and 2, watch me!"
I'm so scared to see what happens when we face a secondary that isn't somehow worse than ours. Our bum ass receivers looked like future Hall of Famers yet we STILL couldn't get a W.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So much giants hate. When I seen someone say giants receivers are bad I honestly just had to laugh. Preston parker was bad, which is why tom coughlined (cut him) he was only there till cruz got back, which he is next week against bills. Cruz, randall, beckham. So bad, losers

Snowman1

Reaction score
man that was just live reactions from that final drive Sunday on Red Zone. Y'all must have had 3 drops.
Know Parker had a bunch of them but all I could think of watching that was that Eli couldn't trust anyone, and assumed OBJ was blanketed otherwise he'd go to him over Parker
Randle shut me up Thursday though lol

Shrewd move Vice on that trade! Think you're starting to believe in your own curse :)

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
Baltimore HAS to beat Cincy tomorrow. PLEASE. Do it for your friendly neighborhood Snowman and his sanity.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't be the only one looking at today's games like wtf is this shit? Between injuries and just shitty mismatches this week has me like :henry2:

TNF- horrible matchup..... if WAS was playing RG3 and had a healthy DeSwag it may have been worth my time. And I actually sat through this shit heap. I was thinking to myself "I already see one Raiders game per week, this is ridiclous"

Baltimore/Cincy- Is there a more boring team to watch in the league than Cincy? I have no idea why, I blame Dalton, but jesus Christ I am on snooze mode any time I see a Bengals game. I can't imagine that defense I saw last week giving Hue and crew much trouble, so we have a boring mismatch on paper. zzzz

Raiders/Browns- I don't have to sell you on this game being fucking terrible. Then Johnny 8-Ball got benched which sucked the tiny bit of intrigue you had on the CLE side away and replaced it with SARs

Saints/Panthers- no Drew Brees, and Carolina is right up there w/ Cincy for unwatchable teams sans the couple of plays Cam makes each week. This is an NFL game like tapioca is a pudding

Falcons/Cowboys- would have been the dopest game of the day if Romo and Dez weren't early week casualties of this shitty NFL season. I picture this still being a somewhat competitive albeit boring game. save us Y2Julio

Bucs/Texans is like the punchline to a Dane Cook joke. why?

Colts/Titans- this could actually be a decent game, albeit one I don't give a fuck about. How can anyone get excited for a Titans game with those fucking powderpuff uniforms they wear? everything about them is so homoerotic. anyway, Mariota home debut and Luck is desperate for a win. I could see MM tearing up the Indy D to keep it close. Fuck, I actually just sold myself on this game ruining the premise I am working with here. Ignore the red part

Jags/Pats- what's the storyline here?? "will Brady and co. run up the score in the 4th quarter or nah?" Even Legarrette Blount's mom is like "I don't care if you are going to rush for 3 TDs, I'm probably not going to watch"

Chargers/Vikings- Sometimes I trick myself into wanting to watch a SD game until i actually see one drive and I want to kill myself from all of Pip Rivers annoying ass shotput throwing motion and constant need to dump it off on crossing routes or RB flat routes 90% of the time. Plus his stupid face. Vikings games are OK until you catch a glimpse of the pathetic mouth breathing minnesota crowd that makes you want to say FUCK IT and completely throw in the towel on humanity.

Eagles/Jets- There is something great about the dumpster fire that is Chip Kelly's season but the Jest are so horrible they probably let them get on track this week. 20-13 Eagles win a fucking snoozer

Steelers/Rams- Not even Todd Gurley debuting can make the thought of watching the STL offense bearable. I mean, the dude is no Fournette for fucks sake

Those are the early games, don't even get me started on the WIDE VARIETY of after noon games. not that it would have mattered this week, but why the fuck won't the NFL balance it so I have so entertaining shit to do later in the day? No need for 10 early games and 3 late games. fucking blueberries.

49ers/Cardinals- I'll be flipping past this game with an enthusiasm unknown to man.

Bills/Dolphins- it sucks that any interest I have in watching the Bills is counteracted by the Dolphins on screen presence, which just bums me out.

Bears/Seahawks- Finally all of those Jimmy Clausen supporters will get to see him up against the LOB in this heavyweight collision. Adrian Peterson's son put up more of a fight than Chicago will against the Seahawks today

Denver/Detroit- I really fucked myself by drafting Calvin Johnson... because instead of laughing my ass off at Staffy Ice's ineptitude I now want to harm myself/others as I watch his goofy ass struggle to grasp basic concepts of the QB position. and he will be the most watchable aspect of this, because seeing Peyton's girl throws just bums me out at this point.

Rodgers/Queefs- the one thing I want to see this NFL week, Rodgers going balls deep on these scumbags, and I have to work. That's this week in a nutshell, :harvey:

wtf

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman word on the street is that Perriman may have re-injured his knee in warmups today.