NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Tom Brady nearly had 500 yards against REX RYAN THE GOD'S MOST AMAZING DEFENSE EVER. Lol.

:cole: :pity2:

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seems like "TE playing Oakland" could be a weekly DFS play, Crockett Gillmore eating them up lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
What the hell is going on in this Eagles/Cowboys game?V

Vice... what the hell...

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is trash. Can't even get a yard in the entire game, it seems. I can see why he didn't get the ball at the Superbowl LOL

"Beast mode" my fucking asshole.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is trash. Can't even get a yard in the entire game, it seems. I can see why he didn't get the ball at the Superbowl LOL

"Beast mode" my fucking asshole.

seahawksrun.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Starting to lose faith in Aaron Rodgers. I love the guy, but he never does shit against the Shehawks :\

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wow, you know nothing. LOL
I know nothing for liking a team? lol. I made $250 gambling on NFl games yesterday, you?

You are the moron who said the media would be calling for Rex Ryan's job after one loss.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I know nothing for liking a team? lol. I made $250 gambling on NFl games yesterday, you?

You are the moron who said the media would be calling for Rex Ryan's job after one loss.

wow man take a joke, jeeeeez

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bills goin to the playoffs this year, mark my words, i dont give afuck if we lost to the Patriots. Still lookin good. Gonna murder the Dolphins, can almost promise that, sorry Kevboy Bills takin the wild card and everything else this year. Tom Brady made us look like a bunch of jokes again but I guarantee you this is only fueling up the team to take that as the only loss for a while. 5-1 come week 7, remember this.