NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
And who really thought the Dolphins would do well? They're in the same division with the Pats, Bills and Jets. All better teams.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm on Kevin's side on this one (more because I'm in a city that's in a football-related deep depression full of angry people) , optimism leading to a worse season, even though the Bears may be the worse team.
Dolphins are disappointing as hell and just wasting time before they figure out who's gonna replace Philbin. Bears are just doing the Fail for Cardale.

as for the Ravens... yeah I honestly can't make a case here. :haha:
Vice, here's my big complaint: Fucking penalties. 12 of them. I get that we want to be highly penalized but this is two weeks in a row that they have KILLED us.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Vice, here's my big complaint: Fucking penalties. 12 of them. I get that we want to be highly penalized but this is two weeks in a row that they have KILLED us.
I still blame Dean Peenis
His limp-dick soft zone defense has been getting shredded since last season. I say we can his ass and hire Jim Schwartz

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I still blame Dean Peenis
His limp-dick soft zone defense has been getting shredded since last season. I say we can his ass and hire Jim Schwartz

well Chuck Pagano will be available at the end of the year, so lets roll out the red carpet! :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm on Kevin's side on this one (more because I'm in a city that's in a football-related deep depression full of angry people) , optimism leading to a worse season, even though the Bears may be the worse team.
Dolphins are disappointing as hell and just wasting time before they figure out who's gonna replace Philbin. Bears are just doing the Fail for Cardale.

as for the Ravens... yeah I honestly can't make a case here. :haha:
Cardale sucks dick.

Goff >>

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JustKevin_zpsc5c1bd84.jpg
:letroll:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
are the raiders more
competent than all of your teams? that's pathetic

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
pretty swell stat

The Oakland Raiders have their own budding triplets in Derek Carr, Latavius Murray and Amari Cooper.

No trio 25 years old or younger have as many passing, rushing and receiving yards as Carr, Murray and Cooper did in Week 3.

Carr threw for 314 yards, Murray rushed for 139 and Cooper had 134 yards receiving.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cooper is that dude. He is an all world receiver who makes the entire offense work. He reminds me a LOT of Marvin Harrison with his crispness in/out of breaks, speed and hands. Torry Holt-like. He has all the makings of that type of HOF-career.