NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol @ the real Raiders not even waiting until the Denver game to shit the bed and reveal themselves as the same pathetic team they've been for 15 years. I feel bad for the goofball fans emotionally invested in this dumpster fire expecting things to ever change. At least I can get a laugh out of it

Amari Cooper is the man. the rest of these dudes are jabronies
Jabronies that still beat my team...

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
where did Varus get to?

surprisingly the Lions are still in line for the #1 pick at 0-4 (already counting tonight as a loss)

Guess it's too early to post Cough for Goff standings if it's determined by strength of schedule

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I heard people comparing Carr to Rodgers. Think they were both former teammates of rodgers too. Can't remember who

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rodgers is god. The GOAT NFL QB. If you went into a lab to create a QB with arm strength, accuracy, intelligence, pocket presence/escapabilitiy, mobility.. everything. Rodgers is the guy.

Reactions: pottsy946

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rodgers is god. The GOAT NFL QB. If you went into a lab to create a QB with arm strength, accuracy, intelligence, pocket presence/escapabilitiy, mobility.. everything. Rodgers is the guy.
Go Pack go?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
since when is Aaron Rodgers god? That honor belongs to Tom Brady <3
eatshit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
all this elite QB talk and nobody talking up Big Ben?