NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Saints suck. So instead of me talking about them, Ill give you my favorite toppings for pizza.

Pepperoni of course.
Sausage, never from Dominos (or anything from Dominos)
Bacon, though Bacon with anything is good (besides the Saints offense)
Ham, basically meat
Also like the occasional spianch topping. Very rarely will I put it on. Almost as rare as the Saints winning.

Also, fuck deep dish pizza. New York style or fuck your self. Chicago style is an abomonation. Italy would kill you for what you did to their baby.

Anyway, Geaux Saints. Hail to Pitt and yadda yadda something Phillies.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
and we've all see what those mean ol' Italians can do to Chicagoans, the great war rages on... :please:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Was just reading PFF, and saw an interesting take.
Flacco is the second worst QB this year (have no idea where they got that when he's single-handedly trying to carry this team), while Cutler was the second-worst last year.
Flacco was middle of the road last year, and Cutler's been pretty good this year, right Pottsy?
Josh McCown's been spectacular in Cleveland, so maybe having no OC or OL in the Tampa Bay dumpster fire was the fluke and not his Chicago run?

Wouldn't that make Mark Trestman the problem?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wow, two snap for the Phins, two carries for Lamar Miller. :blackshock:

Congrats on knowing what you're doing, Dan Campbell

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The Manning pick machine carries on

Peyton is bad. He should be in a retirement home right now. He can't stuff his stat sheet anymore (which is pretty much all he's good at), and he's definitely not going to win you playoff games so what's the point? Leave old man. Nobody loves you.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Any QB can get 400 yards against the Ravens' D. Hell I'd start JaMarcus Russell against this D at this point

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cam Newton legit deserves MVP votes.

Don't see why as Carolina have that dominant run game and that quartet of top wideouts....................................

ok yeah fair shout