NFL 2015-16 Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Vice please stop me from breaking everything in this house. ANOTHER DAMNED HOLDING PENALTY ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Snowman1

Reaction score
This is why we're worse than the Browns

A Steve Smith drop vs Denver... a dropped INT vs Oakland... actually tackling AJ Green vs Cincy... having a dropped TD and dropped INT vs the Browns...

all of them in this one, now 2 Steve Smith end zone drops to go with two dropped picks AND a long Torrey TD in this game and we likely lose by 8. If we could stop making SIMPLE mistakes we could even be 6-0.

Then again if Josh Scobee put down the meth we'd be 0-6

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A Steve Smith drop vs Denver... a dropped INT vs Oakland... actually tackling AJ Green vs Cincy... having a dropped TD and dropped INT vs the Browns...

all of them in this one, now 2 Steve Smith end zone drops to go with two dropped picks AND a long Torrey TD in this game and we likely lose by 8. If we could stop making SIMPLE mistakes we could even be 6-0.

Then again if Josh Scobee put down the meth we'd be 0-6
We're worse than the teams I make fun of...

Snowman1

Reaction score
We're worse than the teams I make fun of...

Gotta be the worst team in the league now. You can trust any other team to protect a lead. You can trust any other team to find a guy to make a play for them to win it. Flacco is trying out there but 20 yard bombs to Triple S and Gillmore with no YACs aren't getting it done.

We make SO MANY stupid mistakes. The drops mentioned earlier. The penalties at the worst possible times. Blown coverages. Badly lining up. Not sprinting to try to spike the ball and wasting plays. Predictable offensive playcalling. Watching big-name players regress and role players not caring, possibly because they know how important Joey Bosa is.

Now lost to the Raiders, Browns, 49ers, and made their QBs look like Joe Montana, Kenny Stabler and... fuck it Josh McCown.

And outside of the OL (if they play up to their potential) I don't see any position group that DOESN'T need multiple improvements. Good thing is, I think most of the money on Flacco's contract comes up next year. Talk about having leverage. Yayyyy, offseason talk in Week 6.

Someone buy me a beer

Reactions: Vice

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I am so ready to see GOAT Brady destroy the Colts.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I can't even hate, I like how the Colts are playing. Andrew Luck isn't being a blueberry, going for it on 4th, onside kick, etc. :obama:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Someone get me a damn defibrillator. Hashtag college. This is CRAZY

GO TO HELL ALABAMA

Snowman1

Reaction score
Breaking news: The Jaguras are terrible. Like, really really really really terrible.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Breaking news: The Jaguras are terrible. Like, really really really really terrible.

If you want terrible you should see the british TV coverage of the game, loads of visits to the sidelines to meet pointless celebs who have never seen an NFL game

Snowman1

Reaction score
If you want terrible you should see the british TV coverage of the game, loads of visits to the sidelines to meet pointless celebs who have never seen an NFL game

Well that's what they're used to doing, isn't it? Since we keep sending you 35-3 garbage, they just automatically treat the Wembley games as "trying to find ways to fill time"

Yeeesh though, you Brits are better than this! :why: You do American news coverage better than us!

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's great to see your #1 receiver in the fantasy league breaking out of perfect coverage to highpoint inaccurate Bortles footballs. Robinson's kicking your ass in London, Pottsy :tough: