New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I don’t think they have interacted much. SS mentioned not liking Man’s focus on Juice and then his conversation with OMB. I did my reread, but didn’t see anything super glaring.

Maybe that's fair. I think I'm pretty good at sussing Man when he's bad, just as he is with me. I'm confident as can be in my vote on day one.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
To speculate

Those who know Smark games, how fair is he on ratio? I personally wouldn't make a mafia team more than 3 peope in a game this size. I'd maybe even do 2, but 4 is too much. I'm expecting it to be 3...

Plus if you've seen the movie
There are 3 main baddies. But there's also two potential characters who I'd label as Indy Vigs also.
Smark's pretty hard on 30% non-town, so that sounds about right.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sky is just playing paranoid.
Just for clarity so I see if we're thinking similarly when you say "paranoid," do you mean paranoid that everyone could be scum? Or paranoid of getting outed? I will say, this doesn't feel like the last game I played with Sky, but I'm not ready to consider her a scum lean at this point.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Maybe that's fair. I think I'm pretty good at sussing Man when he's bad, just as he is with me. I'm confident as can be in my vote on day one.
We are in night buddy. omb was lynched. Glad you are reading back though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
To speculate

Those who know Smark games, how fair is he on ratio? I personally wouldn't make a mafia team more than 3 peope in a game this size. I'd maybe even do 2, but 4 is too much. I'm expecting it to be 3...

Plus if you've seen the movie
There are 3 main baddies. But there's also two potential characters who I'd label as Indy Vigs also.
Oh wow, look! Useful information from someone who knows the theme, good thing we have that.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Briefly discussed this with Wang, but would also like your (and SS for that matter) opinion on Blaine being the lone no-vote. I've never seen him be overly active in a game here when we've played together. Do you think this is scum Blaine laying low, or is it town Blaine not being invested? Trying to ask these questions carefully as I know he's dealt with some real life shit in the last little bit, but we still need to look at the slot.

I always find Blaine suspicious due to his lack of activity. But in regards to him not voting I don't think that's indicative right now of alignment. He actually hasn't posted in more than 24 hours and probably is due for an activity warning.

Had he actually be online and posting during the last stretch I'd say yes it's weird he didn't vote, but pretty much the big bulk of that lynch came in the last 12 hours of discussion.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not a fan of Jango. They weren't really helpful during the day, and sort of felt like they knew OMB was going to flip town the entire time and wanted to say "I told you so". Also don't really care for the reaction from Lethal Jade when it came to voting for OMB (Like how dare I be cautious?) but that's more personal than anything, I don't really think it was a reaction that indicates scum or town.

Also, we're going to have to make a decision on Grim-Man at some point because it's going to last all game. I particularly don't get a mafia vibe on any of them, but I do think the original suspicions on Man weren't warranted. I didn't like Man's defeatist post where he said he was going to quit though. Felt like something I've done in past games as mafia to gather sympathy and sort of get people to back off me when the heat was on. I do know Man was frustrated about the last game though because he ranted a good bit about it on discord after it was over. Wang and SS can attest lol. Right now I want to lean that it's a town on town sort of thing.

I actually am more inclined to think that mafia are laying low in this game, or at least were in the last day. Blaine, John, and SS...I feel like there's at least one mafia in that trio.

Also really want to like Tommy because he's agreed with me a ton, but there were some points on day one I felt he (and Grim a little bit) were a bit trust grabby to me. But don't get me wrong I enjoyed the grabs a little bit for sure. Just usually I make people buy me dinner first.

Obviously I'm hoping we get some good intel on Day 2.
Man had the defeatist thing going last game I played with him and he flipped town that was d1 also. I think it's kinda like the thing I just had where he's feeling like he's doing all the right things but they're being interpreted wrong? But I had the same take on their clashing I didn't see reason to suspect Man, or Grim I think it's a clash of styles.

Tommy everyone likes every game regardless of alliance I think when he's not outting himself he's one of the best scum players we have. I'm not saying he's scum just that when he is he's good at it.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Actually, unless I missed something, I think Man’s “push” of Juice was more a push toward Sky who said that she wasn’t voting Juice regardless. I don’t recall a ton of other comments from Man about Juice. Obviously, I may be missing something, but I don’t believe he had a real hard Juice push.

I was referring to the abstract and non-helpful conversation between Man and Sky on whether town should ever lynch Juice on day one. Just seemed like a lot of words pointing out the obvious.

Not sure if day's ended. Work sucked today but working through the large amount of pages here.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Just for clarity so I see if we're thinking similarly when you say "paranoid," do you mean paranoid that everyone could be scum? Or paranoid of getting outed? I will say, this doesn't feel like the last game I played with Sky, but I'm not ready to consider her a scum lean at this point.
Eh, she's usually paranoid that everyone's scum.

I will note actually, now that you mention it, there's a certain lack of bloodthirstiness from Sky in this game. Usually, she's happy to throw her vote on anyone she suspects. She voted Man and only stuck with him, which I'm not sure if she's just confident in her convictions or was going along with the crowd. I'll have to look back at her post when she voted Man.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
nothing wrong with changing votes in mafia. when Mando flips town - all that will happen is Grim will say, oh we should of lynched Juice. Then why I flip town. Grim just shrugs his shoulders and play dumb - whilst really laughing in mafia chat

When? How are you so certain Man is town?

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u

I will note actually, now that you mention it, there's a certain lack of bloodthirstiness from Sky in this game. Usually, she's happy to throw her vote on anyone she suspects. She voted Man and only stuck with him, which I'm not sure if she's just confident in her convictions or was going along with the crowd. I'll have to look back at her post when she voted Man.

Maybe I rattled her

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Isn't she a multiple day 1 voter of people.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Maybe I rattled her
Maybe, when I was watching that discussion, it felt like Sky doubled down on it because she tends to do that odd sort of thing as town, justifying her reasoning when she really could just admit she's paranoid that you're setting her up, and there's nothing other than gut.

Now I'm not so certain.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Isn't she a multiple day 1 voter of people.

Before Juice, it was Sky who was the perennial D1 lynch, yes.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
How many times we gone this route with players with this same play style just to losing a townie is my reason. I also been on that side before. If Juice is mafia there will be a mistake made before to long. I would also assume that there is a good chance on n1 one of the orginal four I had stated would be checked out by a cop on n1. So seeing how that goes tomorrow will be intresting.

Now as for man,

1. I am trying not to tunnel and I even said in the original post that man was just the one I had some red flags on but not enough to vote at that time. I am not sure how much exact time is left but I'll pit a vote down if that makes you comfortable as for that last post of his it definitely sounds defeated unless he's trying to call a bluff or something but I can't remember man ever being that way especially on d1.

offcial Vote: Man

Gotta love a one item list

Status
Not open for further replies.