New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Day 1 absolutely useless. Feel like its groundhog day, but we lost a cop

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Definitely a bad N2. I had Grim as town and was still riding null on SS. I don't have enough experience with him to compare his approach this game to past ones, and he didn't feel strongly either way on what he said.

Grim and I discussed John's vote timing, and then he said that John would be his top vote. Find it interesting that he magically turns up dead.

Initially, I thought this was an overreach based on one comment from each. After Sully's whole out and back in thing, I think this was just a good catch early.

This is the only thing you had mentioned me in, so I'll respond. I was suspicious of McHenry before the vote. Grim then asked me what I thought of the vote. Additionally, I'm not really sure what I should've said about OMB after he was gone.

If other comments are right and we have a SK, perhaps this is McHenry's way of justifying his kill if he gets found out later on? If not that, it's also possible that he's scum and Grim was right about him.

Since we're still debating the potential presence of a SK, isn't it a bit presumptuous to say that the mafia got him? Or are you the SK and killed Grim?

1. I said I had a town lean on you based on your initial suspicion of Sky's weird post as I thought it was a nice catch. I did go with you on the OMB thing, too. Obviously doesn't look good after the OMB flip, but I was following my lena on you.

2. Never played with Ultra, but I'm wondering if that's just his playstyle. Come in, create a little havoc, and see how people respond.

3. Meh. I don't feel good about either of them, especially with the possibility of a SK running around. Juice/Jango has referred to themselves as a lone wolf. Could be hiding in plain sight.

4. Gip definitely took a big step back. Was pretty active early, then seems to have reeled it in. I'll try to ISO his posts later and see how much value he's added.

5. Never seen Scream 6. I do think there's a vig role of some kind.

Noted. Grim says you're at the top of his list and he's dead. I've been suspicious of you since D1, and you think I'm mafia. OMGUS. Noted.

Don't really have any posts to quote on it, but I also don't care for how Lethal has been so in and out. Didn't think much of it on D1 since he said he's in multiple games, but we're over 60ish hours in, and basically all he's done is come in and have some sort of pointless bickering with Juice.

I was suspicious of you since d1 too, so not a new statement. As it was I thought Grim/ Man/ Tommy were wolf team. Felt like the Grim Man tension was artificial. Obviously was wrong about Grim.

I've had a couple other dip in and out of my suspicions. Lethals gone in and out but that's mostly on absence than anything he's said.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Right, I have a bit of intel due to my role, which can maybe clear some things up.

Although, I’m very surprised I didn’t get blocked by SS or Grim (I’m assuming that SS was the roleblocker though based on the ordering of the flips), as I was both of their top scum leans apparently.

I was obviously wrong about Grim as well, but he was also wrong about me and OMB, so if that’s not enough to evidence that sometimes people just get things wrong in these games, I don’t know what is.

Anyway, I’ve known from the start that there’s a Serial Killer in the game, or I have at least strongly suspected it based on the information in my role, so I’m not surprised at all to see two kills go through.

I’m an FBI Agent, and each night I get to investigate a player to see whether they are the SK or not and more accurately if they’re “guilty” or “not guilty” of being an SK. I don’t get informed of their role or alignment, literally just whether they’re an SK or not with those responses.

Based on her crypticism and her calling herself a lone wolf multiple times, I checked Juice, and it is not her. Now, this doesn’t preclude her from being scum, but I know she’s not an SK as I was informed she is not guilty.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You literally just started posting too LOL. Don't like this post in the least.
I've been here for a half hour waiting for discussion to start. You however didn't jump in until your name was dropped as possible scum.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I was suspicious of you since d1 too, so not a new statement. As it was I thought Grim/ Man/ Tommy were wolf team. Felt like the Grim Man tension was artificial. Obviously was wrong about Grim.

I've had a couple other dip in and out of my suspicions. Lethals gone in and out but that's mostly on absence than anything he's said.
I know at one point on D1 you said I'm good. Is that the only time that you stated your suspicion about me?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I've been here for a half hour waiting for discussion to start. You however didn't jump in until your name was dropped as possible scum.
Certainly interesting that you say something that cannot possibly be proven/disproven. Also, judging by the fact that I went back and pulled quotes from yesterday evening and then posted approximately 21 minutes after Sully's post, it looks like I was reading back through from yesterday evening. Keep OMGUS going though, buddy. Keep it going.

Ultra

Reaction score
I didn't say or suggest you rolled into a scum role at all. I understand that you switched stances slightly the further you progressed, but it was a very aggressive opening which was primarily targeted at two people, one of which happened to be me. "Don't speak to me in that tone" was wild and needlessly antagonistic, because there was nothing wrong with how Sully responded to you from what I can see. He was simply challenging your position.

A question, though. If you haven't read any of the game - by your own admission - and you've never played or interacted with me before, how are you so confident that I would have made the same comments if they were about someone else?

1) He was pushing the same sort of nonsense you are - has to be squished out immediately.

2) The only player I've played a game with here besides Lethal is juice, and that's just one - should I just throw up my hands and make no attempt to play because I don't know anybody? Who cares?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I know at one point on D1 you said I'm good. Is that the only time that you stated your suspicion about me?
Think I called attention to it 2 or 3 times but again my flaw of being to subtle except obviously when I flat out said your good scum.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Certainly interesting that you say something that cannot possibly be proven/disproven. Also, judging by the fact that I went back and pulled quotes from yesterday evening and then posted approximately 21 minutes after Sully's post, it looks like I was reading back through from yesterday evening. Keep OMGUS going though, buddy. Keep it going.
You can go to just after the flip and see I posted and then once someone else posted I got in on the conversation. It's been dead in here all day and I called attention to that just before the flip.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
1) He was pushing the same sort of nonsense you are - has to be squished out immediately.

2) The only player I've played a game with here besides Lethal is juice, and that's just one - should I just throw up my hands and make no attempt to play because I don't know anybody? Who cares?
What are your thoughts on Wang?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

That’s not what I’m saying.

You made an assumption about my play and phrased it as if you knew me by saying that’s why I reacted in a certain way.

You simply don’t know that and shouldn’t have an idea of that because you don’t know me and you don’t know my play style. You were not speaking in general terms.

Ultra

Reaction score

I gotta dig into his ISO - he's the type of player I kind of nod off while reading his posts. Firmly null.

Have some thoughts on Dom - would like him to answer my questions first before I elaborate.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm having a hard time reading wang this game. He's jumped in and out of my list though early on it was just due to his absence. Should be an easier read if he keeps active today. Just my two cents.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Think I called attention to it 2 or 3 times but again my flaw of being to subtle except obviously when I flat out said your good scum.
2-3 times....interesting in that I can't seem to find more than once. I'll go back and read all your posts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.