New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Gipper is basically being accused of the same thing where do you stand on him?
I'm gonna go back and ISO his posts when I get done working for the day. I mentioned earlier that I noticed that he had scaled back his posting from early in the game, so I'm gonna dive in and see the quality in comparison to the quantity of his early posts compared to when it looks like he's slowed down a bit.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Prison Dom can you explain to me how you arrived at this thought?

Your vote on OMB implies it's for information but it doesn't seem like you're really suspecting him - yet you basically insinuate Juice/OMB are scum buddies and she's trying to distract from a lynch. How did you get here?

This is a pretty quick fold into pointing the finger following the lynch, there's pretty much 0 pause or assessment before you're already onto the next suspect following the flip, which is a bit concerning.

More or less caught up, a few players have kind of slided out of my notice like wang so I'll do some ISO's next.
I disagree with the idea that I wasn’t really suspecting him, I mention in my big post just before the one you quoted that OMB contradicted himself in a post, mentioning to Juice how he used to be in Juice’s position but he’s changed his play style. And then in the same post, he votes someone based on their previous play style and that confused me.

I definitely think Juice was delaying that lynch for a reason, she dragged on a argument about a word, she tried to start a fight with Lethal the person I’ve since been told is the person who Juice fights a lot with so she would have known that Lethal would have fought back and then when I vote OMB, Juices first response is to go “Well why didn’t you vote me instead?” which was weird.

In retrospect, do I think I was a bit hasty in the “OMB & Juice are mafia buddies” claim? Yeah, there were more options but time was of the essence and at one point my thinking was “What if OMB has a better mafia role that Juice wouldn’t want to lose yet and that’s why she’s trying the delay?” so with that in mind, I did go full force into that one, that’s my mistake.
Dom could you also explain your position here a bit more?

Specifically, what is your position on Wang here, what's his usual behavior, why is he your "Achilles heel", and what about that read bothers you
Wang is the person I believe I’ve played with the longest out of everyone and yet he’s been the one that’s probably tricked me the most times when it comes to this because to me, he’s a very sneaky player. Everytime I put my full backing for him as town, he ends up being mafia. Most recent example being 2 games ago, where I voted to kill McHenry instead of Wang and lost the game. His normal behaviour is that he shows up, answers a couple of questions, gives a couple of reads then he’s gone again for a couple of hours. That’s my experience with him.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I definitely think Juice was delaying that lynch for a reason, she dragged on a argument about a word, she tried to start a fight with Lethal the person I’ve since been told is the person who Juice fights a lot with so she would have known that Lethal would have fought back and then when I vote OMB, Juices first response is to go “Well why didn’t you vote me instead?” which was weird.

the path of least resistance was not forcing a no lynch. i think it was clear, that i wasn't in favour of lynching OMB - but did vow that i wouldn't stop a bw.

Reactions: Wangman Page

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sky/McHenry/Wang - mafia?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lethal as Serial Killer?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Tommy being mafia. Seems for mafia best news ever.

At this point, i feel like I've almost got the turn the table upside down. And when I look at it upside down John McHenry and Sky are just staring at me with puppydog eyes, and a bloody knife
No puppy dog eyes here I litterally had you and Wang as potential mafia buddies when I asked you who was the better or more experience player. My arguing to keep you past d1 was forum related not game related. Your combativness to literally everyone here makes me think your mafia all the time. Which lead me to the other reason to kind of ignore pushing a vote for you is I think your mafia all the time regardless.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
im not saying - you personally are giving me the eye.

But from POV - you and Sky were two of my biggest town reads. Wasn't a slight. Just a potential observation, after this flip has turned my world upside down

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't understand the combative combat either.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
im not saying - you personally are giving me the eye.

But from POV - you and Sky were two of my biggest town reads. Wasn't a slight. Just a potential observation, after this flip has turned my world upside down
Oh that's logical I suppose those 3 flips have me rethinking everything too.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
this is just me spit balling.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't understand the combative combat either.
maybe not combative as much as you keep all the information you should be sharing to yourself which comes off a bit combative when other town need to see your logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.