New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I gotta dig into his ISO - he's the type of player I kind of nod off while reading his posts. Firmly null.

Have some thoughts on Dom - would like him to answer my questions first before I elaborate.
I think we seem to be on the same page about Gipper, and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who has picked up he’s not done much in this game at all.

Ultra

Reaction score
That’s not what I’m saying.

You made an assumption about my play and phrased it as if you knew me by saying that’s why I reacted in a certain way.

You simply don’t know that and shouldn’t have an idea of that because you don’t know me and you don’t know my play style. You were not speaking in general terms.

Yeah this game is 99% assumptions. What is your point here exactly? Again, should I not attempt at reading anybody I don't know? Should I go around asking permission before I can give comment? Funny how nobody else seems to take exception to my posts besides the ones accused, can't be that bad tbh

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I gotta dig into his ISO - he's the type of player I kind of nod off while reading his posts. Firmly null.

Have some thoughts on Dom - would like him to answer my questions first before I elaborate.
That's great because so do I. Let me ask something though, why isn't in your reread through of day one when you were hyper focused on me did you not look at the handful of people who suggested rushing through a lynch on Wang because he hadn't posted much at the time?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i feel like Dom might be mafia here. Really good at being active, but never being the focus of any real engagement of value

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
feel its impossible that Sully and Ultra are both mafia. that would a perversion.

Ultra

Reaction score
That's great because so do I. Let me ask something though, why isn't in your reread through of day one when you were hyper focused on me did you not look at the handful of people who suggested rushing through a lynch on Wang because he hadn't posted much at the time?

I don't know what to say - I noticed what I noticed. Some scum players reek outright, others kind of skip by a read through because they do little to nothing and then you have to go and ISO them.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
feel its impossible that Sully and Ultra are both mafia. that would a perversion.
If I was going to do that play I wouldn't try it with a player who just repped in and a player I haven't played before.

I did do it once with my cousin though and it worked beautifully. Anyone remember that game?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay, as I was being too cautious and careful yesterday, I’ll get us going today.

Vote: Gipper

I said overnight to Grim this is where I wanted to go if not Grim and in the absence of any other information, so here we are.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I don't know what to say - I noticed what I noticed. Some scum players reek outright, others kind of skip by a read through because they do little to nothing and then you have to go and ISO them.
Just say that you're tunnelling and your reads are likely wrong. Especially since you have a surprising amount of confidence for someone who's only played once before.

I can't speak for Man but I'm not mafia. So the fact that you're so 100% sure that I am makes me not able to trust a single thing you say. And has me questioning your actual motives. None of your critiques on my posts were accurate or fair.

Reactions: Mandalorian

Ultra

Reaction score
Don't really have any posts to quote on it, but I also don't care for how Lethal has been so in and out. Didn't think much of it on D1 since he said he's in multiple games, but we're over 60ish hours in, and basically all he's done is come in and have some sort of pointless bickering with Juice

Why do you note this as suspicious activity if you're scum reading Juice

Ultra

Reaction score
Just say that you're tunnelling and your reads are likely wrong. Especially since you have a surprising amount of confidence for someone who's only played once before.

I can't speak for Man but I'm not mafia. So the fact that you're so 100% sure that I am makes me not able to trust a single thing you say. And has me questioning your actual motives. None of your critiques on my posts were accurate or fair.

I'm tunneling off my first posts into the game? Lmao. Who said I was 100% sure? Cut the woe is me act - you know what game you signed up for, and your own accusations are no less aggressive.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Why do you note this as suspicious activity if you're scum reading Juice
With the potential (probable?) presence of a SK and (based on the intro post) definite indy roles, I'm simply pointing out that I notice how Lethal has come in and not really done a lot to actively help anything. In my D1 reads, I didn't really have anything on him at all, so I'm just putting together thoughts about as many slots as possible.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
With the potential (probable?) presence of a SK and (based on the intro post) definite indy roles, I'm simply pointing out that I notice how Lethal has come in and not really done a lot to actively help anything. In my D1 reads, I didn't really have anything on him at all, so I'm just putting together thoughts about as many slots as possible.
Gipper is basically being accused of the same thing where do you stand on him?

Interesting to note this argument has been said about Gipper, Wang and Lethal. At various points. I brought it up with Wang. Man with Gipper, who brought it up with Lethal?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Tommy being mafia. Seems for mafia best news ever.

At this point, i feel like I've almost got the turn the table upside down. And when I look at it upside down John McHenry and Sky are just staring at me with puppydog eyes, and a bloody knife

Status
Not open for further replies.