• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
its got nothing to do with mistreatment by game host. im talkng about objections raised by other players. and well ive already give reason, but no one is reading what im saying. but just using "crazy juice" and dismissing

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
That is a fair point.

And as far as whether I agree with sky meh I think it's "juice being juice"
As I’m sure someone will ask me what my thoughts on it are because I asked myself - albeit I’ve not involved myself in those conversations for the aforementioned reasons - I don’t necessarily agree with Sky either, as you’re right in that there’s really not a lot else going right now. I’d feel differently if this happened during day though and not night when we’re all just waiting around for day to start, which I hope won’t be long but idk.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
CFD is a common mafia expression. You can use it in Mafia.

Just don’t spell what it stands for and if asked what the acronym means, just explains the mafia usage and not the original slang term.

We don’t need to keep talking about that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
As I’m sure someone will ask me what my thoughts on it are because I asked myself - albeit I’ve not involved myself in those conversations for the aforementioned reasons - I don’t necessarily agree with Sky either, as you’re right in that there’s really not a lot else going right now. I’d feel differently if this happened during day though and not night when we’re all just waiting around for day to start, which I hope won’t be long but idk.
Oh certainly if this were an active discussion that's a different storie, or if it's tried to play on later. Like as far as I'm concerned its non game game related discussion if that makes sense.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
I've gotten a full night's rest and calmed down a bit from last night. I was in a really shitty mood and had a negative interaction with someone before hopping in and reading the thread, and just overreacted at Ultra's attitude. It wasn't anything to get worked up to the extent that I did over, and attribute it to me just being tired and cranky.

I apologized to Smark and talked with him about it, and decided to remain in the game (Sorry Jeff).

Sorry for causing a scene. Looking forward to continuing to enjoy playing the game and putting it behind us as we head into day 2.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
if my viewpoint on the outrage, end up being valid with persons flips - then meh. solve the game without me reading back

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
One I don't care about the damn acronym and don't want to read about. It was mentioned by the game host not to use so don't use it. Don't dwell on it don't bring it up.

Two. If some felt a new player who came in has come off strong maybe they have. I am not saying I felt thst way but I know both Man and Sully and know how that could rub someone the wrong way. I don't take this that way but they can. I haven't minded what I read of Ultra so I am pretty cool.

I also see how they felt because he comes in and just target the two of them and their posts maybe it was due to his read back who he selected and ISO'd. He jumped into a game that has 1000 posts or close to it and chose that method. Makes perfect sense in my mind what he was doing but to some based upon what I have read since I woke up is hey this looks odd. He has looked at Prison Guppie Gip some as well.

Alright can we get back to the game now. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Grim.

my biggest scum read.

the person who i predicted would end up voting OMB, which ended up happening. a point that fell on deaf ears

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
can i just say.

whether you disagree with someone playstyle, flair or general scum hunting techniques.
lets avoid making things personal or attacking character over content.
even if you think players are not good at mafia. insults never works, even if you truly believe yourself as a superior player.

Status
Not open for further replies.